PDA

View Full Version : Product Duration

gnavarr
03-17-2021, 04:14 PM
Hey, everyone, I was wondering if anyone had firsthand experience with 2 products and could give me a rough guess on their durations.

1) https://wfboom.com/500-gram-repeater-cases/750-shot-saturn-missile-2/1/

2) https://wfboom.com/repeater-cases/300-shot-rapid-fire-12/1/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Rick_In_Tampa
03-17-2021, 08:14 PM
I did a Google search for the product you posted, and it brought up some vendors that are not sponsors here. So I'm not going to post the link. But they listed it at 55 seconds.

I would recommend you Google the names and see if a You Tube video shows up.

If that doesn't work, I'd send a PM to the WFBoom rep (Ray) on this site and see if he can help you.

gnavarr
03-17-2021, 08:27 PM
I did a Google search for the product you posted, and it brought up some vendors that are not sponsors here. So I'm not going to post the link. But they listed it at 55 seconds.

I would recommend you Google the names and see if a You Tube video shows up.

If that doesn't work, I'd send a PM to the WFBoom rep (Ray) on this site and see if he can help you.

I googled/youtubed for sure it's just there were so many different brands with different durations coming up it was a little tough. For which of the two links did you find 55 seconds for? Also, I messaged WFBoom on social media already and was recommended to watch their video and take note of their listed duration. I clarified that those two items didn't have listed durations or working video on their site and haven't heard back, so I'm just gonna order and find out. Thanks for your help!

ssmith512
03-17-2021, 08:35 PM
Order 1 more than you need and use that one as a test prior to your show! LOL! :D

Birdman
03-17-2021, 10:07 PM
In my experience Saturn missiles are very random and the more shots the more random they are. I've never shot any with that many shots because I could buy several smaller ones that total the same amount of shots cheaper. However, the smaller ones I've shot and dissected don't use fuse but powder "canals" molded in plaster. In my experience the timing of most fireworks will vary the more shots it contains. I've mostly fired these in 100 shots and there is little consistency. I've already been left wondering if it will ever end and sometime I'm standing there waiting for more thinking....is that it? IMO, if timing is that important stay way from these. They're too unpredictable.