PDA

View Full Version : Magazine inspection forms

Greenville Pyro
03-08-2021, 07:52 AM
I was wondering if anyone had Excel files already made up for their magazine with regards to transaction log and inspection. Trying to put together my binders in anticipation of my Thursday interview

Arclight
03-08-2021, 04:46 PM
I was wondering if anyone had Excel files already made up for their magazine with regards to transaction log and inspection. Trying to put together my binders in anticipation of my Thursday interview

I have forms. PM with an e-mail if anyone wants them.

Arclight
03-08-2021, 05:08 PM

displayfireworks1
03-08-2021, 08:26 PM

Thanks Arclight for helping on this and many other post. I know you are from California and deal in real explosives. Not that 1.3 are not explosives in the eyes of the ATF. LOL I appreciate you helping some of the ATF licensed advancing fireworks enthusiasts on the forums. Come to think about if you can navigate real explosives in the State of California, the rest of United States has to a "Cake Walk". LOL

Arclight
03-08-2021, 11:50 PM
If I can set up a blasting business in CA, this stuff should be possible in most states. The ironic thing is that I still need some sign-offs if I want to get a display shooter's license here. E-mails should be going out shortly.

Greenville Pyro
03-09-2021, 10:16 AM
If I can set up a blasting business in CA, this stuff should be possible in most states. The ironic thing is that I still need some sign-offs if I want to get a display shooter's license here. E-mails should be going out shortly.

Forms look great. Thanks for the start. I'll modify. Once I get licensed, shooter's license is the next headache, I agree.