PDA

View Full Version : lost video clip from MAFF 2018 - mass willow launch in last show

hatsgoods
02-28-2021, 08:04 AM
hey, I found this video on my hard drive and i though id share it with you. its a clip from MAFF 2018 of a segment of the last show that was a mass willow launch in the last show of the night and i put a bonus video clip at the end of the same show from the same point of view as both clips I was in the side field. enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx2fTkUupPs&ab .

jknepp1954
02-28-2021, 08:23 AM
Boy I miss those shows. Covid cancelled alot of good pyro events = the April MAFF was one of them - both last year and now this year too! Sad.....
BTW - before you alll ask - M.A.F.F. = Mid Atlantic Fireworks Festival

Rick_In_Tampa
03-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Looks like you had the best seat in the house! I loves me some willows. Sitting under them is an awesome experience. I had the same experience at PGI a few years ago.

Thanks for sharing!

hatsgoods
03-02-2021, 11:14 AM
Looks like you had the best seat in the house! I loves me some willows. Sitting under them is an awesome experience. I had the same experience at PGI a few years ago.

Thanks for sharing!

yea i wish i could pay more to the shows but being on fire watch it was 2 thing at once of enjoying myself to the show from setting up for 2 days and making sure no amber where gonna catch the meadow with tall dry grass to be set on fire. but if look at the upper right side of the screen of the video you can see the 8 inch gun fire off and im only about 100 / 125 foot away at the most. it was a thumping junkie and the damn concussions was hard ass hitting.

hatsgoods
03-02-2021, 11:17 AM
yea i wish i could pay more to the shows but being on fire watch it was 2 thing at once of enjoying myself to the show from setting up for 2 days and making sure no amber where gonna catch the meadow with tall dry grass to be set on fire. But if look at the upper right side of the screen of the video you can see the 8 inch gun fire off and im only about 100 / 125 foot away at the most. It was a thumping junkie and the damn concussions was hard ass hitting.

the 8 inch guns im talking about is in the finale part of this video as its the bounus video clip.