PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with American Wholesale Fireworks?

gecko2015
02-24-2021, 01:22 PM
Anyone know what's going on with American Wholesale Fireworks? Both of their contact numbers are no longer in service (330-656-2380 and 330-650-1776). Attempting to call either number plays an automated recording stating "The number you have dialed is not in service".

*Sorry if this is a double post, I accidentally posted this in the general Fireworks Forum as well.

gecko2015
02-24-2021, 03:23 PM
Whelp never mind. It was down for a few hours and it looks to be back up.

DavidthePyro
02-24-2021, 06:33 PM
Whelp never mind. It was down for a few hours and it looks to be back up.

Theyre swamped right now. I encourage you to email them. I had 2 emails from JDS this morning and I came to the conclusion that with the info he is providing me, I can order online instead of pre-ordering the way they have it set up this year. I can be a pain in the butt and I dont want to be this nagging sound in the back of JDS's mind. Nor do I want to add more work to his plate. I applaud them for finding a way to make everyone happy and recognizing that the traditional pre ordering system could lead to conflict with this year's somewhat unique situation.

And Sabrina rules! She has the perfect personality for that place and she brings an awesome energy to the office. Last year I sat down with her when my brother was interested in learning more about joining their display crews. Found out she and I both love Gunsmoke by Cutting Edge. Truly, a great company with great people. Man oh man, sometimes I just take a step back and its like "wow, us pyros have it so good"