PDA

View Full Version : These I just got they are called white Knights 6 break shells

thechemist45
01-27-2012, 08:07 PM
I thought I would put these up as I was very impressed as they were as good as some "2" inch and "3" inch shells I have seen in the past!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKbfTOHNThU&feature=g-upl&context=G29cb8c5AUAAAAAAAAAA

indianahx
01-28-2012, 02:30 PM
I've sold these over the years when I was a slave to the purple ghost. I can honestly say that they have never been a good seller and I rarely ever recommended them unless a customer REALLY wanted a multi break shell. For the effects, yeah they're cool. You get six pops in one shot. Bit for me the downside was that the shell itself is considerably thinner than ball shells and especially premium cans. And along the same line, the mortar is only made for those specific shells. Which means you can't fire MOST other shells from it and vice versa you'd have a hard time finding mortars outside of the kit to use for multiple shots of these shells at one time.

Glad to see someone likes them though. You're in the right direction though. Keep videos coming!

afc1902
01-30-2012, 11:17 AM
We actually use to carry these as well. I believe Phantom is who still carries them. We also got mixed reviews.

www.americanfireworks.com

indianahx
01-30-2012, 07:55 PM
^^^yes, hence the reference to the purple ghost (not an advertiser and I refuse to speak their name anymore)

Pyro@Mach13
01-31-2012, 11:26 AM
^^^yes, hence the reference to the purple ghost (not an advertiser and I refuse to speak their name anymore)

lol!!! I get ya... although I really like Rain of Fire and Emerald City.

tgis81
01-31-2012, 09:59 PM
I thought for sure you would light one.

J's12talk
01-31-2012, 11:11 PM
I thought for sure you would light one.

Might not get the chance to see him do it. I personally have been hard on him with some of what he's posted.There are a lot of young even under age members and viewers that will try anything for a bang, pyro or not. Being a chemist you need to be responsible with that knowledge. Showing a child how to load a gun because you know how doesn't mean you should do it. With all this being said he came out of nowhere like a fat girl at the prom night. If you want to play with the boys start off slow and work your way in. I have no doubt that he is a very intellegent knowledgeable gentleman but a modest responsible approach will work everytime. Hope to see more from him and I promise to keep an open mind. My apologies to him for any disrespect to him but knowing the terrian your in is paramount.

SITHADMIRAL
02-01-2012, 01:55 AM
I tried those a few years ago and I thought they were pretty good for a six break shell, if you want a multi break shell I would recommend these.

floridapyro
02-02-2012, 03:17 PM
They are o.k. but give me a three inch Titanium instead everyday.

indianahx
02-02-2012, 09:05 PM
They are o.k. but give me a three inch Titanium instead everyday.

+5...............