PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Carolina

Kman
02-14-2021, 02:59 AM
Hello everyone.

jknepp1954
02-14-2021, 10:02 AM
Hello from central Pa. Was down that way last fall - - beautiful down there.
Welcome - pyrotalk is a good place to learn - whether you are a newbie or pro!

Kman
02-14-2021, 03:07 PM
Hello from central Pa. Was down that way last fall - - beautiful down there.
Welcome - pyrotalk is a good place to learn - whether you are a newbie or pro!

Thank you sir. I am originally from South Carolina but live in North Carolina now, but really close to the South Carolina border. I am here to definitely learn from everyone's knowledge and experience. Appreciate the opportunity. To begin, I am interested in running/operating a fireworks stand in SC. One question I have is the transportation aspect of fireworks. So if I obtain a business license, etc., and have the fireworks delivered early, say to my house in NC, I would not be able to just load them up and deliver them myself later in the year at my fireworks stand correct?

PyroJoeNEPA
02-14-2021, 03:13 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Kman.

Wholesale Fireworks
02-18-2021, 11:21 AM
Thank you sir. I am originally from South Carolina but live in North Carolina now, but really close to the South Carolina border. I am here to definitely learn from everyone's knowledge and experience. Appreciate the opportunity. To begin, I am interested in running/operating a fireworks stand in SC. One question I have is the transportation aspect of fireworks. So if I obtain a business license, etc., and have the fireworks delivered early, say to my house in NC, I would not be able to just load them up and deliver them myself later in the year at my fireworks stand correct?

Kman check your PM I can help you.

pyromagic
02-16-2022, 10:43 PM
From the transportation side, you would most likely be better off teaming with a larger company that already has the transportation insurance. Anything over 1000 lbs requires placards as well as a host of rules to follow.