PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Fireworks Season

FinnAmerican
01-21-2021, 12:14 AM
We have 18 weeks until Memorial Day weekend. We got to get through Winter first...
Who's gonna be shooting..?
Got enough product...? Waiting to order..?
Any items on your shopping list not in stock..?
I'am going to be shooting. Finally getting to try out my (beginner's) Chinese-made firing system. I only tested it twice with a piece of fuse.
Or are you waiting for the Fourth..or Labor Day weekend?

jamisonlm3
01-21-2021, 12:28 AM
I think you'll be suprised at how much you can do with those little systems. I'll be making an order next week for a short gender reveal. They don't have everything, but they got what I need. I know one thing, I bet the big companeis are really hoping this year is going to be different. How many shows were canceled last year? Still, who know how it's going to turn out?

Birdman
01-21-2021, 03:33 PM
I have my 4th show scripted and 95% of the product is already paid for and awaiting shipment. I'm not too concerned about being able to get the product I still need. I also purchased the additional Cobra mods etc I needed. I'll be testing some extra product I ordered for the 4th during Memorial Day weekend. I'm still not sure if I want to try and script a small show with the extra test product, just wire and fire it randomly or use it as an opportunity to test my 4th script/layout.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-24-2021, 10:57 PM
Had 3 pallets of SO76 product show up Friday. Waiting on 2 more pallets from AWF to show up this week and I'm set through NYE. My pyro buddy and I are making the push to get our 54's this year too! So hopefully this time next year we'll be planning a 1.3G show!