PDA

View Full Version : Pyro Memories

FinnAmerican
01-09-2021, 04:08 PM
Share with us, your most memorable Pyro moment(s)..?
Maybe it was your first pyrotechnics show...

*My first time walking into a fireworks store in Ohio. Amazed at all the wonders on the shelves...Good times

jamisonlm3
01-09-2021, 05:03 PM
Only the good memories or any memories? I know I've got one in paritcular that I will never forget. I was helping with a show and the truck had a bed hight of at least 4ft and no liftgate or ramp. That's only one thing that sucked about that show. There were other things, but I'll just say I was an unhappy camper at the end of the day. The happy memeory would be the first time I got my hands on some real fireworks. The canister shell I put up in the air brought put a big smile on my face.

Greenville Pyro
01-09-2021, 07:29 PM
Last year going to the fireworks store with my 7 year old junior pyro. I told the clerk we had $4500 to spend and he was going to do all the picking out. Whatever he wanted. You wanna see the whole place's jaw drop... I taught him how to fuse, and we did the whole show TOGETHER. It was amazing. There were a lot of cool things that I wouldn't have purchased but ended up really liking. The best part is that we made memories together. He's super excited about helping this year. As I'm moving to E-Fire, he's helping me script the show.