PDA

View Full Version : Catching up after a few months away

DavidthePyro
01-06-2021, 07:23 PM
Just wanted to say I'm back after a few months away to deal with life's hassles, missed being on here and I'm so glad to be back. Just wanted to say hey to everyone, and before I start my catch-up browsing, just wanted to see what's new! I'm sure there's a lot going on, I was shocked to see all the brands being carried since I last checked my wholesaler, considering it was just a few months ago it seems. Anyway, can't wait for a great year of Pyro!

Birdman
01-06-2021, 11:55 PM
You might want to look up some of the threads about the changing China regulations and the expected product shortages this year. The New Years one board contest may also be of some interest.

Icooclast
01-07-2021, 04:22 AM
welcome back, David. i hope all is well?

snickels
01-07-2021, 11:01 AM
Hello! Welcome back! I see your location and you are near a couple of us wholesalers so you will be good to go for the season. :)

DavidthePyro
01-10-2021, 05:57 PM
Yes, go through John David actually-- last year I did 30 or so cases, it was substantial for me. I actually work in Hudson, so its very convenient. I can't wait for you guys to send out the pre-order list, I think last year I submitted my pre-order at the end of January. I can't wait! I did look a little at the changing regulations and the expected short supply. Im a little anxious because I bought an additional 300 dr11 last year. If some of what I've read is true, I'm going to regret that investment big time. I think I bought 600 total over the past 3 years.