PDA

View Full Version : NYE Pyromusical

bigmike06
01-06-2021, 09:10 AM
Here is my first attempt at a pyromusical. Had a few issues along the way, but turned out pretty good. Everyone in attendance enjoyed it. Had a sound snafu almost 3 minutes in, so had to pause and restart. My buddy was watching the camera, and I didn't realize he was constantly moving the camera, so sorry for any sea sickness. I found out the afternoon before that 5 cases of my 1.3 order didn't arrive. So I was short 150 shells and a few cakes, resulting in more black sky then was planed for. Had a few cakes blow up, causing other cakes not to fire, causing more missing effects. I spent all day setting up by myself, my buddy showed up and helped out the last hour or so and we finished in the dark. The comet run in the second song was 120ft squared. It had 16 comets per side, and fired all in around 3.3 seconds, unfortunately the camera was being washed out from all the brightness but it looked cool in person. The show was shot with 10 Firetek modules. I could have done it with less, I used more for convenience. Have to give a huge shout out to Laurian and Eric. They helped me out big time behind the scenes. All in all it was a good time, and learning experience.

https://youtu.be/c28bfAwGrzI

Birdman
01-06-2021, 01:20 PM
Still a great show in spite of the glitches. Hardly noticeable in the video. Your audience seemed to love it and that's all that really matters.

Big Worm
01-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Nice show! The zipper cakes were awesome.