PDA

View Full Version : Hello From the Netherlands! We are PyrosDH!

Maasster
01-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Hi Guys!

First of all!! Hope you enjoyed last new years eve!

Let me introduce ourself! We are a team Pyros from Den-Haag in the Netherlands!

We know how the people in Europe celebrate new years eve and we know how the people in Suriname celebrate! But we dont know anything about the UK!

So i hope i will see how things go in the UK!

And if you like to see some videos... We have our own youtube channel! Our youtube channel is called PyrosDH. We started last year with filling it with videos and there is a lot of video's coming!

First a teaser!

https://youtu.be/c0z4IyDUaUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0z4IyDUaUM&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy with our day after video on the best happy new year song ever made!

Birdman
01-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Mostly US videos being posted here. Looks like it was a good time in Netherlands!

Welcome to the forums.

I will need to check out your videos to see them sweet cakes you have access to in the Netherlands.

FinnAmerican
01-03-2021, 04:59 PM
A recent fireworks ban in the Netherlands...

FinnAmerican
01-03-2021, 05:14 PM
Video Fireworks gone wrong Netherlands NY Day
https://youtu.be/LIP2-PQaeBI

displayfireworks1
01-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Always nice to hear from fireworks enthusiast from around the world. From your pictures it looks like lots of shooting in the street. Really close to cars and houses. Do you get many complaints ?

Maasster
01-04-2021, 04:11 AM
Mostly US videos being posted here. Looks like it was a good time in Netherlands!

Welcome to the forums.

I will need to check out your videos to see them sweet cakes you have access to in the Netherlands.

Thnx!

Just follow the channel because there is a lot to come! It wil not dissapoint you!

Maasster
01-04-2021, 04:19 AM
Always nice to hear from fireworks enthusiast from around the world. From your pictures it looks like lots of shooting in the street. Really close to cars and houses. Do you get many complaints ?

That is normal in the Netherlands, the only thing is that you need to clean it all the next morning! But at that moment all the neighbours tell you the stories of the night before, how they enjoyed it!

And the real pyros know how to work with fireworks... what types of fireworks is able to ignite in the streets... in 16years never a strange thing happend!

Maasster
01-04-2021, 04:21 AM
A recent fireworks ban in the Netherlands...

and all the people in the Netherlands where thinking fck the goverment! There is corona we all know but we celebrate those days like we want it! The goverment will never pay the rent of my house!

FinnAmerican
01-04-2021, 02:31 PM
Maasster, I don't know too much about firework regulations in the U.K. But, I've heard that Mortar shells and firecrackers have been banned.

What's the gram limit of flash powder allowed in firecrackers by the Netherlands..? Here in the U.S. the limit is 50 milligrams for firecrackers.

Maasster
01-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Maasster, I don't know too much about firework regulations in the U.K. But, I've heard that Mortar shells and firecrackers have been banned.

What's the gram limit of flash powder allowed in firecrackers by the Netherlands..? Here in the U.S. the limit is 50 milligrams for firecrackers.

In the Netherlands there is no flashpowder in the firecrackers! Last year they removed al firecrackers even those with blackpowder!

But in Belgium the firecrackers are still available with a maximum of 2grams each. But the illegal market in the Netherlands is very big! So you can get everything you want!

Maasster
01-04-2021, 05:22 PM
https://youtu.be/FVnM19k51yk

A new movie! A bunch of "Ratellinten" and we made a string of it!

FinnAmerican
01-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Crackling effect is one of my favorites...

Maasster
01-05-2021, 04:11 AM
Crackling effect is one of my favorites...

This year it was not alowed to have fireworks with category f2 and higher, so we had a lot more f1 as usual! The funke F1 fireworks is really good stuff! But still it will never be F2 or F3!

A lot of video's to come! Just follow the channel!