PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Shortage

Berserker23
01-03-2021, 05:38 AM
I?m hearing there?s a firework shortage because of the Chinese virus my local wholesale firework shop had trouble finding fireworks before New Year?s Eve so buy your fireworks early like in April or May for the Fourth Of July.

morrison2951
01-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Already bought! :)

Birdman
01-03-2021, 11:36 AM
My order is in. This has been a known issue for months now. The lack of supply is not all pandemic related. At least in part because of recent factory explosions, China has changed it regulations concerning fireworks. In some other cases regulations are being enforced where they weren't before. There's other threads on the forum that discuss this in more detail if you look around.

Unknown
01-16-2021, 10:10 PM
latest word in the industry is shipping. production is good but shipping from China is in high demand across all markets. I am having hard time finding quick fuse, any one out there know where I can get some?

jamisonlm3
01-16-2021, 11:44 PM
It seems like shortages, delays and price increases are par for the course. Every year, it's something.

Icooclast
01-17-2021, 03:29 PM
latest word in the industry is shipping. production is good but shipping from China is in high demand across all markets. I am having hard time finding quick fuse, any one out there know where I can get some?

maybe pyroboom. they seem to be sold out of quick fuse, but i'd check there every now and then to see if it was restocked.