PDA

View Full Version : Request - Looking for some fired Dominator 62mm tubes

tonyr
01-02-2021, 09:02 PM
I want to build some racks for Dominator 62mm preloads with some new designs. I have the measurements of the tubes but no tubes to test out my designs. I am not the handiest at woodworking so I do not trust my measurements and would like to get a few 62 mm tubes that have already been shot from someone. I have a string order going with cases of these but I won't receive them until April and would like to get these built before then. If anyone has any left over spent tubes that would be willing to ship to me please let me know. I will pay up front for shipping and for your time/effort to do this.

bigmike06
01-04-2021, 11:29 AM
I want to build some racks for Dominator 62mm preloads with some new designs. I have the measurements of the tubes but no tubes to test out my designs. I am not the handiest at woodworking so I do not trust my measurements and would like to get a few 62 mm tubes that have already been shot from someone. I have a string order going with cases of these but I won't receive them until April and would like to get these built before then. If anyone has any left over spent tubes that would be willing to ship to me please let me know. I will pay up front for shipping and for your time/effort to do this.

Where are you located?

tonyr
01-04-2021, 02:53 PM
South Dakota