PDA

View Full Version : A big thank-you!

MortarRack
01-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Hey y'all, I have to say this is one of my favorite forums of all time. Everyone has been so positive, and nobody has yelled at me for asking stupid NOOB questions. I ended up building my racks with help from y'all, and they worked great. I will be posting video soon.

Thank-you to everyone on here who has helped me! WithReport helped with my rack build, and displayfireworks1 for the site.

God bless
-Jeremiah

joed2323
01-01-2021, 08:16 PM
No such thing as a dumb question! You can't fault someone for now knowing.

You gotta start somewhere. We were all in your shoes at one point.

No good reason not to help each other out and grow the hobby. Its good to feed off each other. Everyone see's things differently.

I'm glad your racks worked out for you!!

Rick_In_Tampa
01-01-2021, 11:26 PM
Well said joed2323... Well said.

PyroJoeNEPA
01-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Ditto on what Joed2323 said!

Birdman
01-02-2021, 01:20 PM
Hey y'all, I have to say this is one of my favorite forums of all time. Everyone has been so positive, and nobody has yelled at me for asking stupid NOOB questions. I ended up building my racks with help from y'all, and they worked great. I will be posting video soon.

Thank-you to everyone on here who has helped me! WithReport helped with my rack build, and displayfireworks1 for the site.

God bless
-Jeremiah

Now you have experience to share and help others.

Keep on learning and keep on sharing.....that's how we roll!

WithReport
01-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Yes, Ditto Ditto on what Joed2323 said!!

Ask questions. There is lots of good advice out there and "other advice" at times, too :) Glad I was able to help out some. I'm sure you'll come up with some teaks and changes to your needs and improve things more.