PDA

View Full Version : Jake's Fireworks personal wholesale never replied...

MortarRack
12-20-2020, 10:56 PM
Hey, I was wondering whether or not anyone here has had any luck with registering for Jake's wholesale program. I registered about a week ago, but never got anything back. Is this normal? Also, do they have good prices?

jamisonlm3
12-21-2020, 12:20 AM
I can't remember how long it took, but I'm going to be honest with you. The price list I did get was nearly retail pricing and didn't even have excals on it. In fact, the list I got, was barely even a page and a half long. I moved on to other wholesalers and that's what I'd recommend you do. There are a number of them who are more than happy to do business with you.

Salutecake
12-21-2020, 08:23 AM
So I would agree with jamisonlm3, I met a rep from Jakes at a cobra con a few years back, promised the world and all I ever got was a retail(?) certainly not wholesale list, and I could make no further contact. Also agree that there are many of places that will be glad to do business with you, a lot of good ones that advertise on this site.

jknepp1954
12-21-2020, 09:02 AM
[B]pick up the phone and call you closest rep warehouse. I have dealt with them for over 15 years - never used their onine order system. I am the old fashioned type biz person - let me email you a list and send. and they do perfectly everytime!
edit - opps had double post and cant delete

jknepp1954
12-21-2020, 09:08 AM
pick up the phone and call you closest rep warehouse. I have dealt with them for over 15 years - never used their onine order system. I am the old fashioned type biz person - let me email you a list and send. and they do perfectly everytime!
Your in Loisiana - so call Josh in S. Car. or Mike in Texas warehouse. If they are even in there this week -
They are probably low on inventory at this time anyway

jamisonlm3
12-21-2020, 10:47 AM
I bet alot of companies are very low on inventory. I was told manufacturing didn't start until some time in august. jknepp1945, if you have a list and are willing to email me a copy, I'll PM you my address. They have a number of cakes and other items I'd like to have. They also have a wharehouse less than 3 hours from me.

jknepp1954
12-21-2020, 12:13 PM
I bet alot of companies are very low on inventory. I was told manufacturing didn't start until some time in august. jknepp1945, if you have a list and are willing to email me a copy, I'll PM you my address. They have a number of cakes and other items I'd like to have. They also have a wharehouse less than 3 hours from me.

I don't have a current list from Jakes. You contact them direct.

Lonely Bros Pyros
12-21-2020, 12:57 PM
When I talked to a Jake's rep from the PA warehouse last year, I was not impressed. He asked how much I spend a year and I said usually between $3-5k. He said that wasn't enough and actually said he didn't want my business. So no problem here. I now spread it out to a few places that actually appreciate my business.

Carbide Cannons
12-21-2020, 01:36 PM
When I talked to a Jake's rep from the PA warehouse last year, I was not impressed. He asked how much I spend a year and I said usually between $3-5k. He said that wasn't enough and actually said he didn't want my business. So no problem here. I now spread it out to a few places that actually appreciate my business.

Ironically, I had the exact same experience with Jake's. I was dealing with the South Carolina warehouse and was told they only sell to businesses (resellers).

jknepp1954
12-21-2020, 01:44 PM

BTW - That rep is no longer with Jakes in Frackville. Not sure who they have there right now for there - might be his assistant for now.

MortarRack
12-21-2020, 02:11 PM
A price list would be nice. I live 15 minutes from a Jake's warehouse, so that's why I want to use them.

Lonely Bros Pyros
12-21-2020, 02:16 PM
Ironically, I had the exact same experience with Jake's. I was dealing with the South Carolina warehouse and was told they only sell to businesses (resellers).

That's funny right there. On the website when hit apply for wholesale account, there is a spot for "I am buying fireworks for personal use." The minimum is a standard $1000 and I wanted to spend more. Go figure. I'm glad that he is no longer there even though I am not a customer. The arrogance was frustrating.

sum1sumwhere
01-04-2021, 12:00 PM
i tried 3 seperate times and to this day i have heard nothing so i guess they dont need the extra sales

Wholesale Fireworks
01-08-2021, 03:57 PM
I have Fireworks and I WILL sell them to you! We ship where we legally can or you can come to our showroom and warehouse in Hubbard Ohio. Our min wholesale shipping order is only $300 nad if you are purchasing in the store you can purchase as little as a single case. Personal use ore resale, its all the same. Discounts are the same for both. Check us out http://www.wfboom.com
And if you want Dave's NEW DF1 items...we are the exclusive distributor of those items. See you soon.

MontanaMike
01-10-2021, 11:48 PM
....and you will get outstanding customer service from WFBoom, I've been buying there since we got into the wholesale game - they are top shelf.