PDA

View Full Version : Michigan pyrotechnicians

PyroNASH
12-19-2020, 02:25 PM
Is anyone here a member of mpag or shoots professional displays. I would like to get my foot in the door in becoming a pyrotechnician. Any info would be awesome like dates of pgi shooters course or anything. Thanks pyros

displayfireworks1
12-19-2020, 03:25 PM
You are 57 miles from one of my advertisers Ace Pyro. You can get all of that and more in Manchester Michigan. This is all going to be contingent upon the lifting of virus restrictions in Michigan and elsewhere.

PyroNASH
12-19-2020, 05:27 PM
Appreciate the info Dave, I'll have to get in touch with them!

Scotty Rockets
12-20-2020, 01:51 AM
Definitely check into joining the MPAG club. One of the best ways to network in this business is to join your local pyrotechnics clubs. MPAG is a great club with awesome builders and shooters.

PyroNASH
12-20-2020, 10:23 AM
Thanks scotty. Do local groups like that offer any training or certifications usually? I've been trying to get in touch with mpag for a couple months now and there was something wrong with the website. Love your fall pyromusical by the way. Awesome choreography

Scotty Rockets
12-20-2020, 11:36 AM
Thanks scotty. Do local groups like that offer any training or certifications usually? I've been trying to get in touch with mpag for a couple months now and there was something wrong with the website. Love your fall pyromusical by the way. Awesome choreography

Yes most clubs offer the PGI display operators class once a year, and also many display companies offer it as well. I would also contact ACEpyro, they?re a good company to work displays with and the owner, Mr. Ensor is very involved with PGI. As for no reply from MPAG, that is weird, have you messaged them through their facebook page? Thanks you for the show comments btw.