PDA

View Full Version : Finally

FireInTheSky
12-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Finally had my interview tonight. It took about 45 min and was done through skype. Once again excited after some complications during the process to be able to purchase 1.3. My actual license should arrive in 3 or so weeks I'm told.

NewPyro93
12-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Sweet! Congrats! It might take more than 3 weeks, I had my interview Nov 2nd and I still haven't received it yet. Could be what state im in plus Thanksgiving and all that but who knows

FireInTheSky
12-07-2020, 09:18 PM
Sweet! Congrats! It might take more than 3 weeks, I had my interview Nov 2nd and I still haven't received it yet. Could be what state im in plus Thanksgiving and all that but who knows

Thanks....Ya your probably right. He said with some luck ill receive it right before new years. I dont really plan on any purchases until next spring so I guess at this point as long as is shows up before then I'm happy. Congrats to you as well.

NewPyro93
12-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Thanks....Ya your probably right. He said with some luck ill receive it right before new years. I dont really plan on any purchases until next spring so I guess at this point as long as is shows up before then I'm happy. Congrats to you as well.

You'll have plenty of time to wait then. My inspector told me 4-6 weeks and its been 5 weeks exactly today. I already have my order written down so I'm just patiently waiting for it to come in the mail LOL. How did your interview go? Was the inspector nice?

FireInTheSky
12-07-2020, 11:12 PM
You'll have plenty of time to wait then. My inspector told me 4-6 weeks and its been 5 weeks exactly today. I already have my order written down so I'm just patiently waiting for it to come in the mail LOL. How did your interview go? Was the inspector nice?

Yes he was very nice answered all my questions. Was your interview done through skype also?

NewPyro93
12-08-2020, 02:08 AM
Yes he was very nice answered all my questions. Was your interview done through skype also?

Most of them are nice. I had my interview through the phone and it was only 5 minutes long... my inspector was not nice at all. He was a Di** lol

215less
12-10-2020, 02:46 AM
My card was charged on the 5th of November and still no call or anything. Come end of January if I don’t hear anything, I’m going to call. Crazy how others from my area just a few months ago got their permit within 40 day from mailing in and myself with no response. For those who may ask, not a common name and a squeaky clean background. IDK ???

NewPyro93
12-10-2020, 02:45 PM
My card was charged on the 5th of November and still no call or anything. Come end of January if I don’t hear anything, I’m going to call. Crazy how others from my area just a few months ago got their permit within 40 day from mailing in and myself with no response. For those who may ask, not a common name and a squeaky clean background. IDK ???

Hopefully you'll hear from them soon. There's alot of factors that play into it so some may take longer than others. I still haven't received my 54 in the mail yet and its been over 6 weeks from my interview. It all depends on the people doing your paperwork. Some move slower than others

FireInTheSky
12-31-2020, 06:51 PM
Its official my certification came today. I can now purchase 1.3. My interview and my certification all in the same month wow...

ssmith512
12-31-2020, 09:53 PM
Sweet!

Congrats!

hatsgoods
01-03-2021, 07:10 PM
Finally had my interview tonight. It took about 45 min and was done through skype. Once again excited after some complications during the process to be able to purchase 1.3. My actual license should arrive in 3 or so weeks I'm told.

Where about are you in Wisconsin ? I'm in Madison about 1/4 mile from Sunpraie township and I plan on to reapply for my 54 late this month if not early February.

hatsgoods
01-03-2021, 07:12 PM

Do have your own magazine or are you doing can tendency storage with a distributor ?