PDA

View Full Version : Cobra 6 Firecracker in a car

displayfireworks1
11-22-2020, 09:19 AM
Found this video on Facebook. He is trying to show how a news show exaggerated the power of the firecracker. When I watched it, I thought it would at least blow the windows out of the vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR2t-9fVj6I

FinnAmerican
11-22-2020, 10:42 AM
Curious to know how many grams in a Cobra 6...? Are they actually legal anywhere, or just available in the black market.

jamisonlm3
11-22-2020, 04:47 PM
Finn, it depends on the laws of the country. Here, large firecrackers with more then 50mg of flash have been banned since the 70s.

PyroJoeNEPA
11-23-2020, 11:42 AM
I have one--but I don't plan to dissect it to see how much fairy dust is in it.
There was a video out a couple years ago of a raid in Italy on a "factory" making Cobra crackers..it was like a 2 or 3 room garage type building in a residential area where they were assembling them. Huge cartons of the tubes, stacks of labels, and bags full of flash---I will see if I can find the video when I have a little time to kill. It was a good video.

displayfireworks1
11-23-2020, 01:49 PM
If I remember correctly there are plastic end caps that you pop right off. I suspect these are sold as re wraps with several different names. They seem to have that same tube and plastic end cap. I believe these are classified as a 1.1 device now