PDA

View Full Version : 2020 to 2021 new years pyro musical ideas ?

hatsgoods
11-11-2020, 04:06 AM
im looking to do a 2 or 3 song 5 min max pyromusical for new years at midnight. ill be firing it manually by wireless e fire system so im gonna use s stop watch on my phone for timing while looking at excel sheet. my music file will be playing from my laptop. so I want to edit the 2 or three songs together as like a mashup mix. I can do that I im a dj. I dont have budget for scripted system plus I want the challenge. I have a 32 cue unit ill use with a 72 cue unit so both are wireless but on 2 different remotes as they not same frequency to sync together. My 72 cue unit it is 6 sets of 3 mons 4 cue each so 12 cue aka 6 banks of 12 cues on 3 - 4 cue unit ( knock off system of p1200 ). My 72 cue unit ( p1200 style ) can do 3 ematch / imatches per cue and 2 nicrome clip ignitors per cue. my 32 cue unit with external power ( 20V 1.5Ah ) I can do up to 5 ematch / imatches per cue and 3 nicrome clips compared to using main power witch is 8- AA batteries for 12V and is only power unless you have external power cable and with the main 12 volt AA power I can only safely do 3 ematches on a shorter run of 2 meter ematches or less or 2 ematches on longer single run tied into 1 cue. im not sure what songs to mix together and set up ideas. it will be all position due to room constraints and I have 3 can shells, 9 - 200 gram cakes, 15 single shots from half fired 500 gram 25 shot cake that i refused with back up visco and a firewire to each, 6 single tk's old vintage single shots, about 40 or so larger crackers i want to fast fuse together into a string, a 25 shot 200 gram cake i fast fused with the white 1/4 sec per foot visco so all 25 shot fire off within 2 seconds at the most, and ill be doing a mass lunch of a crap ton of bottle rockets. im not what to put together so any help and ideas plans or what then please let know. thanks be safe in this 3rd major wave of this cursed covid-19 pandemic crap.

ssmith512
11-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Only advice I can give is use Powerman 5000's song "When World's Collide" and set the sky on fire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU