PDA

View Full Version : What can you do with a single fireTEk module?

ohpyro
11-01-2020, 04:56 PM
While we are waiting for the finishing touches of the new website, I thought it would be fun to post a video about "What can you do with a singe fireTEK module?" So much talk about DMX - we have it and it works great. Looking for a system with flexible deployment options? Yeah, we have that too. Do you want to do a pyromusicial but don't want to buy an extra audio box? We've got you covered there too.

I know there a lot of people looking now for Black Friday sales and getting shows together not only for next year but also for July 4th. It's important to let you know there are options. Be sure to ask us questions. We have a great community of loyal fireTEK users. Email or chat with us. We would love to talk to you about why fireTEK is different and why it's the most flexible firing system out there.

https://youtu.be/U_LI0l8Bygk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_LI0l8Bygk&feature=youtu.be

Rick_In_Tampa
11-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Very nice!

Can you give us the details on the flame machines?

Scotty Rockets
11-03-2020, 09:07 AM
Very nice!

Can you give us the details on the flame machines?

These are the DMX controlled units from China units that you can find on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-DMX-Fire-Thrower-Stage-Flame-Effect-Projector-Machine-Disco-Stage-Show-Party/352622841088?_trkparms=aid%3D888009%26algo%3DDISC. LISTINGS%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20141013130338%26meid%3D b09903540ec6400e9bbaf44a4e89aecf%26pid%3D100172%26 rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D274423009416% 26itm%3D352622841088%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D23 32490%26algv%3DDiscV2&_trksid=p2332490.c100172.m2966

Scotty Rockets
11-03-2020, 09:32 AM
The flame machines are cool, however the point of the OP’s post is how to incorporate DMX devices into a pyro show. fireTEK is one of the only systems out there that can achieve this. It is simple and uses commands in the program script just like how you script pyro events.

ssmith512
11-03-2020, 04:50 PM
DMX is cool, but man is it cable intensive.

Control cables, and power cables, and extra cables........OH MY!!

It is neat that we have the option to incorporate it into a pyro show if so desired. Love the technology that is available to us!!

esgrillo
11-03-2020, 06:56 PM
DMX is cool, but man is it cable intensive.

Control cables, and power cables, and extra cables........OH MY!!

It is neat that we have the option to incorporate it into a pyro show if so desired. Love the technology that is available to us!!

Truth lol.... extension cord Christmas trees abound...

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5309&stc=1

WithReport
11-03-2020, 08:31 PM
It will be interesting to see what the cost per cue will be for this new FTQ module. I'm a big fireTEK fan and was able to test out a prototype FTQ module in my 4th of July show. It has 64 cues- that can easily be split with the rails to fire at multiple positions - even 100s of feet apart. I scripted 63 of those cues on the 4th - here's a picture.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5310&stc=1

Yep, DMX takes some cables, but you get such a return on it. Think of how many .5s single shots flames and cues that would have been for a similar effect.

I don't know what the cost is yet for the module, but for simple shows or someone just wanting to get started on a budget, they can start with an inexpensive RF Remote rather than the more capable controller and still have scripted pyro, dmx, and audio show.

There is also an external trigger on the FTQ module (similar to the current FTH module) - allowing you you trigger it with your existing system.

Crush630
11-04-2020, 11:34 AM
wireless DMX is becoming a big market now. Fixtures are starting to be made with wireless DMX built-in.

bigmike06
11-09-2020, 08:46 AM
Does anyone actually have any info on when these will be ready for purchase? I keep seeing videos popping up on YouTube over the last week, but there is no info on purchasing. Nothing is more frustrating then having cash in hand, and having to chase someone down to give it to. Are these going to be ready for a Black Friday sale as was eluded in the OP?

Thanks, Mike

ohpyro
11-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Does anyone actually have any info on when these will be ready for purchase? I keep seeing videos popping up on YouTube over the last week, but there is no info on purchasing. Nothing is more frustrating then having cash in hand, and having to chase someone down to give it to. Are these going to be ready for a Black Friday sale as was eluded in the OP?

Thanks, Mike

These will be available for order by Black Friday and I am certain you will be very happy with the price points.

Rick_In_Tampa
11-09-2020, 10:54 PM

Thanks, Mike

Mike - Give me your address and I will be happy to come to you to take that money off your hands!! No chasing required!!

Just trying to help buddy! :cool:

bigmike06
11-10-2020, 09:06 AM
Mike - Give me your address and I will be happy to come to you to take that money off your hands!! No chasing required!!

Just trying to help buddy! :cool:

I'm up in deland, about a 2 or so hours drive up I4 from you. If I don't still have the cash, I always have something cold to drink.:cool:

bigmike06
11-10-2020, 09:11 AM
These will be available for order by Black Friday and I am certain you will be very happy with the price points.

Thanks for the conformation. Where will said sale be happening? On the fireTek official website, or some other website? I will be keeping an eye out. I want to incorporate DMX in my New Years show this year.

Thanks Mike

Scotty Rockets
11-16-2020, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the conformation. Where will said sale be happening? On the fireTek official website, or some other website? I will be keeping an eye out. I want to incorporate DMX in my New Years show this year.

Thanks Mike

Just keep monitoring this post and click on the fireTEK advertisement banner especially closer to Thanksgiving.

cjurczak
11-16-2020, 08:19 PM

If we order black Friday when can we expect to have it in our hands. Place orders on the website?

Rick_In_Tampa
11-17-2020, 11:27 PM
I'm up in deland, about a 2 or so hours drive up I4 from you. If I don't still have the cash, I always have something cold to drink.:cool:

Sounds like a win-win to me! lol.

ohpyro
11-24-2020, 11:55 PM
If we order black Friday when can we expect to have it in our hands. Place orders on the website?

Shooting for mid-December in your hands, you can place the orders on firetekfiringystem.com