View Full Version : Wholesalers

gnavarr
10-31-2020, 02:37 PM
Greetings,

I've made all my wholesale purchases from WFBoom the last few years and it's been great (I wait 'till February and get the 40% off pricing as well as the 20% off shipping). Being all the way in Florida those are some fantastic discounts. I'm going to research myself, but I'm wondering which other wholesalers (that we're allowed to talk about openly) have similar variety and price points as WFBoom does during the timing I mentioned? Again, I'll definitely be looking on my own it's just there are a lot, so I wanted opinions from those that have already utilized the other sponsors (or can DM me non-sponsors). Thanks, everyone!

Icooclast
10-31-2020, 03:29 PM
76 fireworks is top notch, but a tad bit higher in price, but they also do an early order sale with discounts in december. they also have their own line of fireworks now, and some of them are pretty cool. i suggest sending their customer support a message askiing when the best time is to order to get all the discounts.they're really good people over there.

displayfireworks1
10-31-2020, 03:39 PM
Here is a list of my advertisers. Look at their website and or call . Here is all they need to know. First and foremost . What is your budget? Second ,What time of year are you buying ? No matter who is selling Consumer Fireworks prices vary according to those two factors. In regard to you last statement soliciting private messages. Please don't post that underhanded sort of thing here. Thanks.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php