PDA

View Full Version : Cremora's

lostpup
10-28-2020, 03:02 PM
Not sure if this is the right forum to post. That said I have a curiosity where Cremora's fall into manufacturing. I am a new type 54 holder and researching all I can to stay legal. Since Cremora's are made on site and fired off I would not be storing or transporting them. The only time I would like one is my personal show not for profit. Is this legal or illegal? I would have to presume that a for profit show you need a manufacturing license as you are building and explosive. Not for profit or for personal use falls into a bit of a different realm from what I can tell. Anyone able to point me in the right direction and or where to find the specifics for certain?

Scotty Rockets
10-28-2020, 04:32 PM
federally wise build and shoot same day. You have state laws as well to deal with so do some research.

lostpup
10-28-2020, 05:42 PM
federally wise build and shoot same day. You have state laws as well to deal with so do some research.

Do you need a manufacturer's license if it is not for profit? Or only if it is for profit?

Scotty Rockets
10-28-2020, 06:36 PM
Do you need a manufacturer's license if it is not for profit? Or only if it is for profit?

build it and shoot it in the same day your okay on the federal level. What state are you in?

lostpup
10-28-2020, 09:16 PM
I will shoot in Indiana, I live in Illinois but have not taken any state required classes nor do I know at this point if I even want too.