PDA

View Full Version : 4" dr17 & 5" dr17

NewPyro93
10-02-2020, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know of any companies who make plugs for 4" & 5" DR17 HDPE? Pyroboom makes them only for 4" dr21 and does not sell them for 5" at all. I've emailed both pyroboom and Midwest wood supplies and still haven't heard nothing back yet.

d34d3ND
10-02-2020, 08:30 PM
I got mine through Midwest. I called them up though and sent them an email. They have their number on their site. Due to the current pandemic, they may or may not be open. Although, I got a real "mom & pop" business vibe from them. So, it may be a day or 2 more for a response. Definitely try and give them a call though if you can.

NewPyro93
10-02-2020, 10:42 PM
I got mine through Midwest. I called them up though and sent them an email. They have their number on their site. Due to the current pandemic, they may or may not be open. Although, I got a real "mom & pop" business vibe from them. So, it may be a day or 2 more for a response. Definitely try and give them a call though if you can.

Yeah the last time I emailed them it was legit over a week before they responded. I'll just try and call them tomorrow. I made about 20 plugs today and its just not worth the headache. So much easier just to buy them and call it a day

PyroJoeNEPA
10-03-2020, 08:31 AM
Ditto on Midwest. Excellent company to work with---They can make pretty much anything you need. Just be patient-everything is taking longer to get done these days!

NewPyro93
10-03-2020, 01:22 PM
Called Midwest and got ahold of them. He's willing to make me plugs for any size HDPE pipe. Such great customer service and even better people

NewPyro93
10-23-2020, 04:26 PM
Anyone know whats going on with Midwest? Gave them my credit card information for my order almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing. Tried calling them and ghe number on their website is some elder lady who has no idea what Midwest is. Sent them a couple emails and still nothing