PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy Consumer Fireworks?

retlawman344
09-29-2020, 04:24 PM
Was a Phantom customer for years, but with firework sales up, they have gotten greedy. No more unlimited buy 1 get 2 sales. Live in northern Ohio and found Red Apple in Monroe, MI. Great place, great sales and prices. They closed up shop. Their Flint, MI closed as well. Asked them if they are reopening anywhere close and get a "we're looking".

I am only a July 4th pyro nut, but I do it up right, believe me! Even have a Cobra System to keep things safe and away. I spend a nice chunk for the one day, but with Phantom's new policies, my show will be cut in half.

Anyone have any inside info or stores that compare in price to Red Apple within a couple hundred miles of Cleveland, Ohio???

Thanks for any help you can render, be safe and take care!

Robbro097
09-29-2020, 04:58 PM
Check out wfboom.com and Americanwholesalefireworks.com you can get significant discounts from both places by ordering certain amounts. Wfboom carrys daves display fireworks 1 products

topshelfpyro
09-29-2020, 05:08 PM
also, Fireworksforever.com

Arclight
09-29-2020, 05:36 PM
If you have a big order, ask about having it shipped somewhere within driving distance or to your house if legal. The savings might offset the shipping cost - 1.4 isn't that expensive to ship.

Icooclast
09-29-2020, 05:52 PM
was also going to recommend "wfboom.com" and 76fireworks.com - 76 is a little more expensive, but they are great to deal with. also, you may want to look at starspanglednovelties.com

Birdman
09-29-2020, 08:19 PM
Almost as important as where to buy is when to buy. Look for sales from many, if not all, of the places mentioned above in the late winter/early spring. Keep checking here as some are advertisers and will post sales. Also get on mailing lists of any places you would consider purchasing from. If you're shopping after Memorial Day you're probably going to miss the boat on the best deals.

Bitzan
09-29-2020, 09:52 PM
I am in Avon, OH and have had a great experience with American Wholesale in Hudson. Super nice and if you take Daves 1.4 pro course they will accept it for 1.4 pro purchases.

bingsbaits
09-30-2020, 08:08 AM
ace midwest fireworks in eastern Ohio. We come over from Pa. Bob will treat you right..

Wholesale Fireworks
09-30-2020, 11:40 AM
Retlawman give us a look if you are looking for some new stuff. We have video of almost all of our products right on our website.
http://www.wfboom.com You can register on our website for our emails or email me directly or give us a call.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Mattp
09-30-2020, 03:10 PM
If your used to going to phantom.. and have been forced to now go somewhere like wfboom, or American wholesale . you are going to be so happy that phantom closed.. and will never look back!!!! LOL

Icooclast
09-30-2020, 04:44 PM
If your used to going to phantom.. and have been forced to now go somewhere like wfboom, or American wholesale . you are going to be so happy that phantom closed.. and will never look back!!!! LOL

gotta agree with this. so much better. especially when you buy by the case and buy really early

215less
09-30-2020, 07:33 PM
I will agree with the rest of ya and have noticed that Phantom has gone down hill but for those exclusive products, you can buy from their warehouse division, but only if you're in the area... They seam to have good prices in bulk. I tend to buy from a lot of distributors in recent years.

snickels
10-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Hello! Like others have said before, you will love checking out all the wholesalers in the area! I'm Sabrina with American Wholesale Fireworks and I'd love to talk to you! I'll send you a PM.

retlawman344
12-11-2020, 11:26 AM
I cannot thank you all enough. Went to Wholesale Fireworks and got some great stuff at a great price. In fact, my truck was so full if I'd bought 1 more case I'd have had to leave my wife behind! I do plan a trip to Hudson and check out American Fireworks soon too! Byeeeee Phantom!!!

jknepp1954
12-12-2020, 09:11 AM
We at Kneppys Fireworks have many customers from the Cleveland area - just come 133 miles inbound to PA - you won't regret it!!! :cool: