PDA

View Full Version : Contingency plan

NewPyro93
09-10-2020, 01:15 AM
hey all I am from Great Meadows NJ and in need of a couple distributors that offer contingency plans. Fireworks Extravaganza is somewhat local but requires a $395 deposit so that's out of the question. I have one so far and that's Celebration Fireworks but I would like to have atleast 2 of them to attach to my type 54 application before I send it in. Anyone have any distributors in mind?

displayfireworks1
09-10-2020, 08:58 AM
Send it in with one contingency. If you using multiple contingencies it appears you just using fireworks distributors . That is probably the reason Fireworks Extravaganza wants a deposit. They don't want to pass out contingencies without getting a customer. A complaint I sometimes hear is a company gives out a contingency and never see's the person again because they went to purchase elsewhere. I'm not really a fan of Celebration Fireworks however if they gave you a contingency you should just go with that and make some purchases from them. Don't go on a contingency fishing trip in an effort to appear more legitimate that other applicants.

NewPyro93
09-10-2020, 09:26 AM
That is true. I would be mad if I kept handing out contingency plans and they never came back