PDA

View Full Version : Contingency Storage Western Washington

NWPyro
08-21-2020, 11:19 PM
Looking at getting the 54 put before I do that I need to locate Contingency Storage in Western Washington. I had talked to the owner of Tannerite but he is hesitant due the fact is is farther away than an hour and that the local police and ATF have been given him crap about Contingency Storage. If unable to find storage dead in the water before I even start.

displayfireworks1
08-22-2020, 10:57 AM
If you become licensed, where do you plan to purchase 1.3 fireworks?

NWPyro
08-22-2020, 01:14 PM
Some through Winda and Racoon where we get our consumer fireworks, Lynch Imports after that would have to look around some more.

joewad
08-22-2020, 03:03 PM
Some through Winda and Racoon where we get our consumer fireworks, Lynch Imports after that would have to look around some more.

Color me confused. Your post is requesting info regarding contingency storage around Western Washington. Yet your second post trying to explain your storage choices and one is listed as Lynch Imports. A quick search of google map directions for Seattle Washington to Sunman Indiana (Lynch Imports) reveals a one way driving distance of 2,297 miles and 33 hours. Being a bit sarcastic, don't forget to add a little time for tolls.

NWPyro
08-23-2020, 05:09 PM
I was asked where I would be buying product from if/when I was licensed not where I would store it.

NewPyro93
09-17-2020, 08:41 PM
I was asked where I would be buying product from if/when I was licensed not where I would store it.

You can ask the places you plan on buying your 1.3 products from if they'll do a contingency plan for you