PDA

View Full Version : 1.3G Daytime products/color smoke

357pyro
08-21-2020, 01:31 PM
I've been seeing a lot of videos online of daytime fireworks with color smoke. I know there are some consumer items out on the market but i'm wondering if 1.3G distributors are currently carrying any of these items. Most of what I've seen look like thunder kings that have a smoke tail or trial. It also looks like the video are coming from China or other places abroad. I think this is could be a growing trend and would like to know what others think about them.

PyroJoeNEPA
08-22-2020, 10:56 AM
This has been a "I wish it would catch on here" desire of mine for a very long time.
There are 1.3g smoke cakes available here in the USA--I have had several different ones. Some are all one color, and some are varigated.
One thing that is not too common [although they are out there] are 1.3g smoke shells. Another thing that I have not seen are one shot smoke tubes.
I saw a video once of a 1.4 smoke roman candle--but have no ides who the manufacturer/USA brand wrapper it might be.
Many displays in Italy/Malta use large quantities of one shot smoke effects to create a wall of colored smoke..and it is a common thing over there.
Also, there are several 1.4g "smoke cakes"here in the USA--some are smoke, smoke with a small parachute on the inserts, and the {bigger} ones alternate a color insert and a report insert. These are not difficult to find here in the USA.

Mattp
08-24-2020, 09:04 AM
They definitely exist in 1.3 .. as pyrojoe has said.. I did a gender reveal for someone using a few those one shot smoke candles... into a 30 shot smoke to salute cake... worked out pretty well... it is definitely a limited market here.. but they do exist!!

357pyro
08-24-2020, 04:36 PM
This has been a "I wish it would catch on here" desire of mine for a very long time.
There are 1.3g smoke cakes available here in the USA--I have had several different ones. Some are all one color, and some are varigated.
One thing that is not too common [although they are out there] are 1.3g smoke shells. Another thing that I have not seen are one shot smoke tubes.
I saw a video once of a 1.4 smoke roman candle--but have no ides who the manufacturer/USA brand wrapper it might be.
Many displays in Italy/Malta use large quantities of one shot smoke effects to create a wall of colored smoke..and it is a common thing over there.
Also, there are several 1.4g "smoke cakes"here in the USA--some are smoke, smoke with a small parachute on the inserts, and the {bigger} ones alternate a color insert and a report insert. These are not difficult to find here in the USA.

Boy I wish it would catch on too! None of the 1.3 distributors near me have anything of that nature in their catalog.

Mattp
08-24-2020, 07:23 PM
It would be really cool to have like 3” smoke shells that break with smoke.. no clue where to find those