PDA

View Full Version : Online retailers bern out of stock for ages

TopPyro7474
08-18-2020, 11:29 PM
Recently as we all now more people bought consumer fireworks than ever before, but ive been waiting almost 3 months after the fourth to order some more. Ive seen some places trying to sell excals for 95 or even more, and online stores have been out of stock for ages. The only good way for me to buy is online at the moment. I live about a mile away from the philly airport and all we have is a lazy old tnt and phantom store. So anyone have an idea when itll be the best time to buy or when stuff will restock? Also can anyone point to some good stores on the area? I dont want to drive anymore than 30 mins to pick up some fireworks.

Edit: I now realize after posting I spelt been wrong... and cant edit it..

hatsgoods
08-18-2020, 11:39 PM
Recently as we all now more people bought consumer fireworks than ever before, but ive been waiting almost 3 months after the fourth to order some more. Ive seen some places trying to sell excals for 95 or even more, and online stores have been out of stock for ages. The only good way for me to buy is online at the moment. I live about a mile away from the philly airport and all we have is a lazy old tnt and phantom store. So anyone have an idea when itll be the best time to buy or when stuff will restock? Also can anyone point to some good stores on the area? I dont want to drive anymore than 30 mins to pick up some fireworks.

Edit: I now realize after posting I spelt been wrong... and cant edit it..

nothing good until black Friday if not after. i live in jersey about 10 min drive from the commodore Barry bridge on route 322. how ever there is intergalactic in langhore. they are a advertiser here on these fourms so look them up they are great people they prices rock for that area and they do sell wholesale by the case. also if you belong to any pyro clubs nearby they do club discount every now and then and also club member discounts. seek them out and tell them i - me ( kelli R> hartman aka hatsgoods sent you from the pyro clubs around there of PA. pyro artist and NLPC.

Mattp
08-19-2020, 09:09 AM
You have plenty of options,, but are going to have to up your travel time... probably 45 min to an hour drive.. there’s plenty of stores around with plenty of stock

Birdman
08-19-2020, 10:36 AM
I already have next year's 4th show scripted but I'm finding much of the product I want to use is currently out of stock. Crossing my fingers that things get restocked before the spring. I'm working on a list of backup products just in case.

Mattp
08-19-2020, 11:55 AM
I already have next year's 4th show scripted but I'm finding much of the product I want to use is currently out of stock. Crossing my fingers that things get restocked before the spring. I'm working on a list of backup products just in case.

Ugh.. that’s the worst.. every year I end up having to sub a few things