PDA

View Full Version : Hello New Member from Wisconsin

FireInTheSky
08-18-2020, 01:13 PM
Hello to everyone I'm a new member here. Glad I found such a informative forum and look forward to discussing fireworks

PyroKing31
08-18-2020, 03:34 PM
Welcome! there is endless information here!

displayfireworks1
08-18-2020, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the pyrotalk forums. I see you mentioned you are from Wisconsin. Please go into profile setting and add in the state you are from. This way when you post we see where you are located. This message also goes out to other members that have recently joined.

hatsgoods
08-18-2020, 11:29 PM
Hello to everyone I'm a new member here. Glad I found such a informative forum and look forward to discussing fireworks

hello, im kell and i go by kell. i live in North Madison near Sun Prairie. ill be moving to north west Milwaukee soon but not sure when. just wondering if are a member of the state pyro arts guild ? ( WPAG ) and if you ever want to do any pyro let me know send me a private message me here and ill send you my contact info. any way welcome to this forum and im sure you'll love it. do you do just consumer stuff? maybe 1.4G PRO? or pro grade 1.3G ? or a mix of 2 or all 3 ? let me know. thanks for joining here.

FireInTheSky
08-20-2020, 09:25 AM
hello, im kell and i go by kell. i live in North Madison near Sun Prairie. ill be moving to north west Milwaukee soon but not sure when. just wondering if are a member of the state pyro arts guild ? ( WPAG ) and if you ever want to do any pyro let me know send me a private message me here and ill send you my contact info. any way welcome to this forum and im sure you'll love it. do you do just consumer stuff? maybe 1.4G PRO? or pro grade 1.3G ? or a mix of 2 or all 3 ? let me know. thanks for joining here.

Thanks for the welcome pm sent.

FireInTheSky
08-20-2020, 09:27 AM
Thanks to all for the welcome. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Rick_In_Tampa
08-23-2020, 05:54 AM
Welcome aboard Sky. PGI was looking to have their convention in Wisconsin next year. The venue fell through, but they're looking at alternatives for 2022. It would be nice to get up there and do some sight-seeing.