View Full Version : i messed up...

caleb90
08-16-2020, 08:10 PM
had my kids 2nd birthday party saturday, once most the crowd left and it was mostly family left. i got into a couple beers, suddenly i remembered my stash for the next 4th. with no self control i ended up digging into picking stuff to play with. luckly i didnt burn em all off phew. half dozen roman candles a few saturn missels a box of red rascal cans a few decent bottle rockets couple things of jumping jacks and 12 x calibers.was a blast kept us grown men entertained for a half hr. wonder what our wives thought watching us run around giggling like school girls!

Rick_In_Tampa
08-17-2020, 05:34 AM
Alcohol, fireworks, no self-control, small children. If that's the "I messed up" thing you're referring to, I couldn't agree more.

I'm sure you didn't post that expecting a lecture, but.... Please. For the sake of those around you and those who are unable to decide not to be there, don't drink and play with fireworks. It's not worth the risk. Not one damn bit.

Salutecake
08-17-2020, 07:00 AM
Agreed!!! Rick in Tampa

Crush630
08-17-2020, 09:36 AM
bad move to mix alcohol and fireworks.

caleb90
08-17-2020, 06:40 PM
was all adults at that point kids were gone or sleeping. id never put kids at risk, but jeeze booze n fireworks are sweet as apple pie.

Klass Pyro
08-19-2020, 04:28 AM
either way it makes me happy to hear you had a good time . . . we all have your best interest in mind . . . im sure of it :)