PDA

View Full Version : Case Sales are Back

Wholesale Fireworks
08-14-2020, 10:19 AM
WOW ....What a crazy past three months. As you may or may not know, this was an unprecedented year for consumer fireworks sales in the United States. In response to the Covid epidemic, many professional public fireworks displays were canceled due to the need for social distancing and the lack of local business donations.

These cancellations fueled the demand for the backyard pyro to step up and make sure that there would be fireworks for friends and family this year. All three of our locations saw such an increase, that we unfortunately had to cut off case sales on the second of July so we could continue to supply our retail showrooms and keep the doors open to meet the demand.

GOOD NEWS

We are now resuming case sales but only on the items listed in the current price list. If you do not see an item you want on the most current price list, then we do not have it in stock. We are currently waiting for new product to begin to arrive at the end of August. Those items are on the current price list and can be pre ordered before they arrive.

Due to limited availability we do reserve the right to limit the number of cases ordered per individual item.

2020 FALL - 1.4g Wholesale Price List (https://wfboom.com/forms/2020FallPriceList.pdf)

Wholesale Fireworks would like to once again thank all of our new and existing customers for your business this year. We hope that you had a safe and memorable Fourth of July!

ThePyroKid
08-15-2020, 10:06 AM
Hey Ray,
Question about the AFW 2" shells
Are they really 2" and if so what mortar tube do I use?
Thanks

ssmith512
08-15-2020, 12:55 PM
Hey Ray,
Question about the AFW 2" shells
Are they really 2" and if so what mortar tube do I use?
Thanks

Those are single shot tubes, pre-loaded.

Wholesale Fireworks
08-17-2020, 09:24 AM
Those are single shot tubes, pre-loaded.

SSMITH512 Thank you for the help. I was away from all internet this weekend. PyroKid ....as stated by SSMITH512 those are a pre loaded single shot tube. You simply light the fuse and enjoy. When you are finished simply throw away the tubes when they have been sufficiently deemed safe for disposal.