PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend coming up

FinnAmerican
08-13-2020, 11:03 AM
Good News! Only 3 weeks until Labor Day weekend...And a chance to test my (beginner's) firing system... I'll connect 12 cues of Shells and 200g Cakes.
Also shoot some Rockets, Candles, Firecrackers, Fountains, ect...
Not sure if Consumer Fireworks will be banned in Michigan, fingers crossed. Have to make the most of it:: Labor Day weekend and NYE. Who knows what lies for Michigan pyros next year...Hope it's a good one.

PyroJoeNEPA
08-13-2020, 03:35 PM
Light em up and have a good time!

Klass Pyro
08-13-2020, 04:00 PM
Celebrating all the hard-working men & women providing for their families simply because they love their families wholeheartedly :cool:

FinnAmerican
08-29-2020, 12:55 PM
Only 1 week left till Labor Day weekend..! Who will be shooting..?

ssmith512
08-29-2020, 03:03 PM
Wife and I bought some stuff today! :D

NewPyro93
09-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Only 1 week left till Labor Day weekend..! Who will be shooting..?

I've got a 50, 2 40's and 2 30 shot racks all ready to go for Sunday night along with a bunch of 500gr cakes and rockets. It stinks that they're only consumer fireworks but until I bite the bullet on getting my 1.3 license its all I've got lol

Wholesale Fireworks
09-04-2020, 12:14 PM
Check out our website http://www.wfboom.com and if you are in the Hubbard OH area, stop in and take advantage of our BUY 1 GET 2 FREE retail special. You can get the coupon on the website. You can print the coupon and bring it in or just show it on your phone when you check out.
Looking forward to seeing you all and have a wonderful Holiday weekend

FinnAmerican
09-04-2020, 07:44 PM
Who's all prepared for the weekend..? I'll be testing my remote firing system for the first time (shells & 200g's).

PyroKing31
09-05-2020, 07:25 AM
I had a planned shoot for this weekend, land owner just told me we gotta hold off. Bummer

bingsbaits
09-05-2020, 09:13 AM
Going to shoot the last of my shells. Only a 100 left....

Jumping Shane
09-05-2020, 03:54 PM
WFBOOM came through just in time, and in a big way. Drove out this morning and picked up a couple of cases - and I'm so stoked. The shelves were way more full than I expected, so I spent way more than expected. What started as a small 200 gram show has now expanded to a full on riot. I've got about 25 small cakes and 8 or 9 500 gram big boys - as well as some shells. My wife took one look at all of it and said, "You're not going to do all of that are you?" Haha. If I'm going down this road, I'm going all the way. Neighbors are all notified, so I should have a nice little crowd. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day tomorrow too. I'm going to do my best to capture it on video so I can post it on here. The wait is finally over.

Merolis
09-06-2020, 06:38 PM
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5268&stc=1

Spent 9 hours in a car with friends to go over to Pahrump, NV for some fun at the city launch site. The pricing was alright, the shells were about $35 a box in case purchases. With specials the 200g/350g/500g cases were $80~$100. Crowds were non-existent, but item selection for anything but cakes was poor.

Rick_In_Tampa
09-07-2020, 05:32 AM
Have a safe shoot guys! Looking forward to seeing the show videos.

Wholesale Fireworks
09-07-2020, 01:58 PM
WFBOOM came through just in time, and in a big way. Drove out this morning and picked up a couple of cases - and I'm so stoked. The shelves were way more full than I expected, so I spent way more than expected. What started as a small 200 gram show has now expanded to a full on riot. I've got about 25 small cakes and 8 or 9 500 gram big boys - as well as some shells. My wife took one look at all of it and said, "You're not going to do all of that are you?" Haha. If I'm going down this road, I'm going all the way. Neighbors are all notified, so I should have a nice little crowd. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day tomorrow too. I'm going to do my best to capture it on video so I can post it on here. The wait is finally over.

Shane We are glad we could be of service. I look forward to seeing your video. We still have 8-10 more containers arriving this month so keep us in mind when you are ready for your next FIX

Robbro097
09-07-2020, 02:17 PM
I spent it at a lil party in the city so i dont like to light off anything big so kept it simple fountains and novelties little race car races and such just to have a lil fun and iv become very impressed with the quality of fountains these days good enough to scratch the itch.

N.E. Pyrotechnics
09-08-2020, 10:28 AM
We put up a small display on September 5th. We found out about two weeks before, that our favorite shoot site was going to be available, and that the community would "love" to have us... How do you say no to an offer like that? Video is in the can, hope to get a link here after work today.
Hope everyone had a great holiday!
I'm just curious... You have mentioned your "beginners" firing system in several posts now. What is a "beginners" firing system?