View Full Version : Looking For The Name of a 200 Gram Cake

Jumping Shane
08-09-2020, 12:37 PM
Hello everybody. I'm new on here, and I hate for my first post to be such a goofy question - but I'm going nuts trying to find the name of a 200 gram cake I ran across yesterday. The cake in question has Michael Myers from the movie Halloween on it. Haha. I've never seen it before, and when I saw it I said, "I don't even care what it does, I'm buying it", but after an hour and a half of checking everything out and grabbing some stuff I forgot to go back and grab it. It wasn't until I got home that I realized my mistake. I'd go back, but it was almost a 2 hour drive, and the place doesn't have it listed on their website. I've been searching all over the net and can't find it anywhere. I know it had Nightmare in the name - I was thinking it's Your Worst Nightmare - but no luck. I'm stumped. Maybe it's new. Maybe it sucks and isn't worth my time - but I'm also a huge horror fan as well as a pyro, and I really wanted it to have in my collection of things that amuse me. I'd be eternally grateful for any help.

FinnAmerican
08-09-2020, 12:47 PM
This one is 500g
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5243&stc=1

Jumping Shane
08-13-2020, 07:21 PM
Nope - that's not it. That's the only one I could find too - but thanks for the response. It was actually way cooler looking than that one. Maybe I dreamed it, I don't know. Haha.

Mattp
08-15-2020, 07:46 AM
You could call the store and ask them... most places are very helpful and know their products well