PDA

View Full Version : New brands for 2020

halk
07-26-2020, 10:16 PM
I like to get at least a small label of all the new brands each year for my collection. Only ones I have heard of for this season are Yooper and Boomwow Mammons and Windmill Torpedo watercrackers in boxes. Anyone seen others? Just about has to be a few more around the country.

jknepp1954
07-27-2020, 06:43 PM
I like to get at least a small label of all the new brands each year for my collection. Only ones I have heard of for this season are Yooper and Boomwow Mammons and Windmill Torpedo watercrackers in boxes. Anyone seen others? Just about has to be a few more around the country.

you would have Windmill basically in your back yard - right?

Wholesale Fireworks
07-30-2020, 01:56 PM
Dave had his own Firecrackers this year under his new DF1 label. They were only available in 1000 string rolls. They all sold out so there are none available until 2021

displayfireworks1
07-30-2020, 07:32 PM
My DF1 firecrackers disappeared in a hurry. I saved 2 rolls. They are all gone. I appreciate everyone that purchased them. Thanks
Here is shot of when they arrived in Ohio.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5222&stc=1

halk
09-10-2020, 10:12 PM
I'd like to see a scan of the new DFI brand and get a roll label for my collection.

displayfireworks1
09-12-2020, 06:09 PM
I'd like to see a scan of the new DFI brand and get a roll label for my collection.

At halk check your PM.

an-eighties-kid
02-28-2021, 09:43 AM
Has anyone lit some of the DF1 crackers up and posted any videos? :) I'm always interested in seeing them in action...

displayfireworks1
02-28-2021, 08:19 PM
Has anyone lit some of the DF1 crackers up and posted any videos? :) I'm always interested in seeing them in action...

Do you subscribe to my YouTube channel? I have video there. Although I kept them rolled up and shot three rolls with a Cobra System. All of the DF1 fireworks were sold out last year and they sold out before July 4th. If you look at my video from my visit to Big Daddy Fireworks Indiana, he sold them out as soon as they were on the shelf, same with wfboom in Hubbard Ohio. I have more on the way, the problem for me is getting them here on time to meet the July 4th holiday. Also if someone collects firecracker labels, I include a firm cardboard label that easily separates once the outer plastic wrap is removed from the firecrackers. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QejwBqHnw
The ideal way to shoot a roll of firecrackers is get them off of the ground and hang them up high so they burn straight upward.