PDA

View Full Version : chances of not spending any money....

caleb90
07-24-2020, 05:40 PM
so i showed my little brothers my stash i bought for next year from a great little shop that has great deals now. them being pyro heads want me to take them, i agreed and were going this saturday afternoon. told my wife i wasnt spending money, she just rolled eyes at me. told her just some brother bonding time then i got a laugh.. im going to try really hard, but i got one question. does the small stuff count as a purchase?:cool:

PyroJoeNEPA
07-24-2020, 07:47 PM
Give your brothers the money to buy the stuff for you-------so, No, you didn't buy anything!

PyroKing31
07-25-2020, 01:59 PM
When your stash gets big enough, you can add stuff and if the wife asks if its new. Nah I already had that.

Unless she sees you unload it. You've had it for years.

The bigger the stash the easier it is to mask.

chetubet
07-25-2020, 04:37 PM
Give your brothers the money to buy the stuff for you-------so, No, you didn't buy anything!

Absolutely genius!

caleb90
07-25-2020, 08:18 PM
two problems! there 15 and 17, im 30 we dont spend too much time together any more as there doing teenage boy stuff now. like chasin girls wich i now dislike as i now have a daughter:mad:. so i cant blame it on every day brother stuff. second this is the first stash ive done in some 8 years. getting life in order buying house n starting family put fun stuff on the side. only plus to this is i now have more money for this pyroness. maybe store deep within garage???