PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Ohio

TheClevelandPyro
07-22-2020, 05:58 PM
Hey everyone!

New member from nOhio making his first post! I've used Dave's videos to advance myself in the hobby we all love and look forward to having discussions with like minded folks! I went from spending $300 at Phantom, to buying wholesale and building my own mortar racks! I'm currently in the early stages of acquiring my type 54, and would love to speak with any fellow members from my state that have successfully went through the process!

Thanks!

snickels
07-24-2020, 09:16 AM
Hello! Welcome to the forum! I'm just south of you in Ohio. Canton/Massillon area. You should check out the clubs in Ohio! Northeast Ohio Pyrotechnics Group (NEOPG) & The Ohio Pyrotechnics Artists Guild (OPAG). You can learn a ton of things from the groups, plus talk pyro all the time. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or anything to me. I also can get you in contact with each club if you are interested. Stay safe!

TheClevelandPyro
07-24-2020, 10:17 PM
I appreciate that and I'll definitely look in to these groups! Thank you!

Wholesale Fireworks
07-27-2020, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Cleveland Pyro NEOPG is a great group to get involved with. A lot of knowledge in that group and plenty of opportunities to shoot.
If you haven't been here yet, give us a look. www.wfboom.com.

TheClevelandPyro
07-27-2020, 04:15 PM
Thanks Ray.

Actually I buy all of my product exclusively from your Canton location. Usually 10-12 cases per year. Quick question: If I take advantage of the tier 1 2021 early bird discount, assuming you still have it, will you hold the product until late May/ early June for pickup?

Wholesale Fireworks
08-12-2020, 02:29 PM
Check your PM

Icooclast
08-12-2020, 05:03 PM
welcome to the board. we Ohioans are gonna take the place over. lol j/k i hope you enjoy your time here

displayfireworks1
08-12-2020, 07:27 PM
Thank you for the shout out on my videos helping you advance into pyrotechnics with racks etc. I see you are already a Wholesale Fireworks customer , give some of my displayforeworks1 fireworks cakes out next time you make a purchase. The Canton location should have them in the future. Curious if you are using a fireworks firing system at all or is that something you are looking at down the road.

Rick_In_Tampa
08-13-2020, 02:55 AM
Welcome aboard from a fellow (former) Clevelander! Always nice to see a fellow Buckeye on the boards.

PyroJoeNEPA
08-13-2020, 10:15 AM
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are off to a very good start.

TheClevelandPyro
08-15-2020, 05:06 PM
I plan to order a Cobra this upcoming black Friday sale.

Bitzan
08-21-2020, 12:26 AM
Welcome. I am in Avon (OH). This forum has been incredibly helpful to me.

Rick_In_Tampa
08-23-2020, 05:48 AM
You will definitely enjoy that Cobra system. Made all the difference in the world for me. The 4th of July got a whole lot more expensive! But it was worth it. What's the status on legalizing fireworks up there? I know there was another bill being pushed through the legislature. Did they ever get it signed? It would be nice to be able to shoot legally up there.

SkipMartin
11-12-2020, 01:43 PM
Hello from a fellow Ohio Pyro! Get in touch with me if you're ever interested in getting involved with NEOPG. We love shooting and love hanging out together.