PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve with the Cobra

displayfireworks1
01-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Here is my video from New Years Eve 2012. This is a gentleman that used my video to obtain his ATF User of Display Fireworks license aka Type 54. He invited to help him set and fire the display. I used this as an opportunity to teach him about a wireless fireworks firing system.
This man goes from having an interest in fireworks, he then gets his license and is able to put on a fireworks display for a small backyard event. This is the message I try to convey to people that watch my videos, to advance your pyrotechnic hobby the next level. I have a feeling his fireworks next year will be much larger. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0pre-Vi04

indianahx
01-03-2012, 06:53 PM
what were the name of those 4 rockets you fired off????? everything looked great, another fantastic backyard show.

Palermitano2
01-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Great show! congrats to your new friend and his 54!

wpman321
01-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Great way to end 2011 and ring in 2012! Nice show can't wait to see video of your future shows.

crackerbomb
01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Those 3 minute cakes looked good, GREAT SHOW

Pyro Nation
01-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Finally got to watch this..had it buffered up for a few hrs..lol

Those are AWESOME cakes.. I thought about doing a show just from some monster cakes like that.... Now I may have to after watching this

I want to get the yellow case, but not really a option yet..LOL

pyromaniac
01-04-2012, 02:58 AM
what were the name of those 4 rockets you fired off????? everything looked great, another fantastic backyard show.

I suspect those are "no-name" rockets,or maybe they're gangster brand...lol;) Another great production from DF1! Daves videos are great to watch in the off season. Being a pyro,I hate the winter!

Pyro Nation
01-04-2012, 03:00 AM
Why hate winter... join a local pyro group in your area ... I know the one I am in we meat 1 time a month...though I keep missing the dates due to other things happening... Plus...shells sound AWESOME when the break in clear cold air...

PyroJoeNEPA
01-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Why hate winter... join a local pyro group in your area ... I know the one I am in we meat 1 time a month...though I keep missing the dates due to other things happening... Plus...shells sound AWESOME when the break in clear cold air...

Dunno if that was shells breaking or my teeth chattering!!!! LOL

Great video Dave! Another A+++ for helping an aspiring enthusiast "take it to the next level". Keep up the great work.