PDA

View Full Version : My first pyromusical

gecko2015
07-11-2020, 05:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1k8pXzdGn4

My first pyromusical for our July 4th 2020 show. Finale starts at 10:18. Done with a single cheap o' Chinese firing station with 12x 4 queue boxes. Had some sound issues due to borrowing an older speaker from a friend and our budget not allowing for the purchase of our own this year.

Next year, my wife and I will be adding in a Cobra for better firing control/scripting and a better sound system.

Thanks to Dave and all for their videos helping further our pyro knowledge!

AxeElf
07-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Nice job with the National Anthem.

Big Worm
07-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Second that on the National Anthem! Fantastic job.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-12-2020, 01:52 AM
Nice first effort at a pyro-musical! I recognize many of the effects you used. Great choices. I used the Whitney Houston Star Spangled Banner two years ago with huge success. There's just no better version of it out there IMHO. Good luck with that Cobra system! You're going to love it. Your show will immediately get better the day it arrives. One recommendation. Pay the extra money and get the Cobra Show Creator. It's well worth it.

Mattp
07-14-2020, 06:24 AM
very nice show.. definitely liked alot of the effects you used, and the music...and yes.. a cobra along with cobra show creator will completely change the game .. another suggestion for you... takes a little figuring out.. but if you use audacity (which is free)... you can create your soundtrack pretty easily..

esgrillo
07-14-2020, 09:46 AM
Very nice especially for your first pyromusical! Nice rockets red glare....

Also some advice. When you go to purchase your sound system.... get advice from pyrojoe on this forum. He is a sound guru and will offer the best option for your budget. After several iterations with my system I know this all too well. Keep in mind it is literally impossible to get a sound system for a backyard show that is too loud. Get the best system you can afford the first time... wait and save the $ needed if you have to.