PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Indiana

farminpyro
07-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Good morning!

New poster from Indiana here. We do a backyard shoot every year for family and friends. I joined to learn new ways to improve and take our show to the next level. It?s my goal to have a firing system before next years show. We?re still doing the old light and run technique now. I?m also interested in getting my AP certificate and would like to eventually sync our show to music.

Thanks to everyone who has uploaded videos of there shows. They?ve been awesome to watch and given me great ideas to work toward in our future shows. I look forward to learning from you all. Thanks for having me.

357pyro
07-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Welcome fellow Hoosier!

joewad
07-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Good morning!

New poster from Indiana here. We do a backyard shoot every year for family and friends. I joined to learn new ways to improve and take our show to the next level. It?s my goal to have a firing system before next years show. We?re still doing the old light and run technique now. I?m also interested in getting my AP certificate and would like to eventually sync our show to music.

Thanks to everyone who has uploaded videos of there shows. They?ve been awesome to watch and given me great ideas to work toward in our future shows. I look forward to learning from you all. Thanks for having me.

Your location puts you right in the mddle of Casabella and a place up here in Bedford (non advertiser). You got a great location to purchase, how's your property to shoot?

IndianaPH
07-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Welcome farminpyro, you're not too far away from me!

farminpyro
07-11-2020, 06:31 PM
Your location puts you right in the mddle of Casabella and a place up here in Bedford (non advertiser). You got a great location to purchase, how's your property to shoot?

We have a pretty good location to shoot at. I am definitely going to be checking out Casabella for our next show. I never realized we had had such good options so close until I found this site.

farminpyro
07-11-2020, 06:40 PM
Welcome fellow Hoosier!

Thank you.

farminpyro
07-11-2020, 06:41 PM
Welcome farminpyro, you're not too far away from me!

Thanks. Where are you at if you don’t mind me asking?

PyroKing31
07-11-2020, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the forum.

There is a ton of good information and very helpful informative people.

I used to live in Palmyra NY. Never thought there was more than one Palmyra. Ours is Famous however, Its where the Mormon religion was founded/discovered for what that's worth.

IndianaPH
07-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Thanks. Where are you at if you don’t mind me asking?

I sent you a PM.

joewad
07-11-2020, 08:36 PM
We have a pretty good location to shoot at. I am definitely going to be checking out Casabella for our next show. I never realized we had had such good options so close until I found this site.

Check your PMs.