cost me about $70 strung em all toghether with quickfuse on a board
let me know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBY7VPOeH7w&feature=youtu.be

Pyro Nation
01-02-2012, 12:52 AM
NICE ..... always fun to watch crazy exciting's

NW Fireworks Lover
01-02-2012, 03:04 AM
Nice little way to ring in the new year! I love mine cakes, great way to fill the sky all the way up.

PyroJoeNEPA
01-02-2012, 11:49 AM
LOL----loved the "Pyro Jig" dance ya did at the end!!! Kudos!

indianahx
01-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Nice barrage you had going there....thanks for sharing!

lunchboxpyro
01-02-2012, 08:28 PM
lol the pyro jig has bin a ritual ever since i started messing with fireworks 4 years ago something about fireworks brings out the kid in me

Pyro Nation
01-02-2012, 09:05 PM
lol the pyro jig has bin a ritual ever since i started messing with fireworks 4 years ago something about fireworks brings out the kid in me

Brings out the kid in all of us..... I did some items NYE..just simple stuff... Fountains and strobes. Didnt want to make to much noise. Then others in the neighborhood started blowing off BIG stuff... I was like really... The WIFE..said... dont you have some more you can set off for everyone here.... I was like YES... and gone in the garage..lol SO I ended up lighting off a bunch of Excals and some cakes...

J's12talk
01-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Nice to see it done as a family affair, I'm nominating you for the dad of the year award. Happy New Year!!!!

indianahx
01-02-2012, 10:29 PM
^^^^I agree to that....hopefully my little girls will be into the pyro as much as their dad

VTcakeBOSS
01-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Nice little board, great to see that someone else got some decent crazy exciting cakes this past year I have read about so many other complaining about how watered down it was... but it looked to perform as usual for me and you as well I see! Happy new year! ... better late then never I just found my password so im hear to stay now :)

Pyro Nation
01-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Nice little board, great to see that someone else got some decent crazy exciting cakes this past year I have read about so many other complaining about how watered down it was... but it looked to perform as usual for me and you as well I see! Happy new year! ... better late then never I just found my password so im hear to stay now :)

LOL... Where did ya lose it... Did it run away for awhile and ya filed a missing password report with the police?? : O P