PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Daytona Beach, FL!!

ONExLOSTxSOUL
07-09-2020, 08:25 PM
hey everyone!! long time lurker of dave and his videos, finally figured out what that damn answer was to the security question!!

Anyway hope everyone has a great 4th, I shot my first show remotely and it went great!!

If anyone is in the Volusia County area id love to chat.

minute_man777
07-13-2020, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the forum ONExLOSTxSOUL, it's nice to see someone else on here in the same city as me.

ONExLOSTxSOUL
07-13-2020, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the forum ONExLOSTxSOUL, it's nice to see someone else on here in the same city as me.

Well to be honest I'm in deland but most people don't know where that is. If you don't mind me asking where do you buy from?

minute_man777
07-13-2020, 06:04 PM
I buy from Four Seasons Fireworks

Rick_In_Tampa
07-14-2020, 05:43 AM
Welcome aboard OLS!

bigmike06
07-14-2020, 07:10 AM
Welcome OLS. I'm also in DeLand, small world I guess

PyroJoeNEPA
07-14-2020, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the Forum!

ONExLOSTxSOUL
07-14-2020, 10:20 AM
I buy from Four Seasons Fireworks

seems like most people do, i was wanting to go to there demo show this year but it was canceled. i heard after the sow they let you buy wholesale with no minimum purchase.

I stopped in there the other day to ask about whole sale but the warehouse was closed, i was told that they have a $1,000 min.

ONExLOSTxSOUL
07-14-2020, 10:23 AM

well hello neighbor! maybe since there is a few of us in the area we could do a group buy from FSF for new years?

ONExLOSTxSOUL
07-14-2020, 10:23 AM

Thank you!

bigmike06
07-14-2020, 11:45 AM
well hello neighbor! maybe since there is a few of us in the area we could do a group buy from FSF for new years?

I already made my purchase for the year covering both the 4th and NYE for this year. But maybe next year we can get something together. They have staged tiers depending on how much you spend. The best pricing is when you hit $5,000. I believe they have a wholesale day, but not sure what that pricing looks like. I know they have a demo shoot somewhere over in the Daytona area every year also.

Edit to say: I missed your post about their demo day, so I guess you already knew all of that. :cool:

ONExLOSTxSOUL
07-14-2020, 11:55 AM
I already made my purchase for the year covering both the 4th and NYE for this year. But maybe next year we can get something together. They have staged tiers depending on how much you spend. The best pricing is when you hit $5,000. I believe they have a wholesale day, but not sure what that pricing looks like. I know they have a demo shoot somewhere over in the Daytona area every year also.

Edit to say: I missed your post about their demo day, so I guess you already knew all of that. :cool:

well maybe next year then, i still need to buy for New Years but i do plan on doing a large purchase to cover 4th and NYE next year maybe we can do something then my budget is around 1k total.

minute_man777
07-14-2020, 06:11 PM
seems like most people do, i was wanting to go to there demo show this year but it was canceled. i heard after the sow they let you buy wholesale with no minimum purchase.

I stopped in there the other day to ask about whole sale but the warehouse was closed, i was told that they have a $1,000 min.

They decided to have their wholesale discount in the middle of May since the demo was cancelled. Didn't get out there until later in the day, they sold out of half the stuff I wanted but I did find a few awesome items to buy. 500gram cakes were priced $25-$30 each, and a 24 pack of canister shells were less than $60. They do their wholesale discount to the public once a year, you should follow their facebook for updates. I recommend to buy their zombie canister shells.

ONExLOSTxSOUL
07-16-2020, 03:38 PM
They decided to have their wholesale discount in the middle of May since the demo was cancelled. Didn't get out there until later in the day, they sold out of half the stuff I wanted but I did find a few awesome items to buy. 500gram cakes were priced $25-$30 each, and a 24 pack of canister shells were less than $60. They do their wholesale discount to the public once a year, you should follow their facebook for updates. I recommend to buy their zombie canister shells.

i heard there zombie shells are great, im looking forward to doing a big buy in Sept when they get there new shipment in and update the prices.

Zippster
07-16-2020, 08:13 PM
Im also in Deland, just moved here recently. Seems like this thread routed out a bunch of us, lol.