PDA

View Full Version : LABOR DAY weekend

FinnAmerican
07-08-2020, 02:43 PM
8 weeks until...
Now, that the Fourth is over and done with; who will be shooting Labor Day weekend..?
Are you already or do you need to pick up more product...?

chetubet
07-08-2020, 02:55 PM
I might be... I'm thinking about buying the Mavic Air 2 and filming a show for Labor day.

joewad
07-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Shooting the Saturday before Labor Day weekend. Been doing it for a few years now. Compared to the fourth, the sun sets an hour earlier, temps are usually milder and attendees are more "pumped" than usual.
My goal is to make it down to Dave's usual Colliers Sportsman Club shoot but never seem to get coordinated or invite (hint -hint).

Birdman
07-08-2020, 04:18 PM
I won't be shooting a show but I'll probably test a few things that I have in mind for next year.

PyroDre
07-08-2020, 04:45 PM
i shoot a country club labor day weekend every year...

haven't heard a peep outta them so far this year..

PyroJoeNEPA
07-08-2020, 08:11 PM
We have several commercial shows that were "put on hold" from the week of July 4th. Several of them have rescheduled for the Labor Day weekend. It looks like it is going to be a busy long weekend!!!!!

joewad
07-09-2020, 09:11 AM
We have several commercial shows that were "put on hold" from the week of July 4th. Several of them have rescheduled for the Labor Day weekend. It looks like it is going to be a busy long weekend!!!!!

Life has its rewards......