PDA

View Full Version : My July 4th 2020 show

Big Worm
07-08-2020, 01:11 PM
https://youtu.be/iUkF5IMsvYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUkF5IMsvYk&feature=youtu.be

Video of my show. Exceptional weather this year, low 90s and not much humidity. I hand fired the middle of the show this year. It worked out well because I received some donations from the neighborhood. Overall pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm making the commitment to get some cobra equipment this fall so that I can do more choreography and have more positions. Big thanks to the Pyrotalk family for all the advice and support!

clemenslee1
07-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Awesome Show! I like how you come out the gate, to get your attention!

hatsgoods
07-08-2020, 02:12 PM
https://youtu.be/iUkF5IMsvYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUkF5IMsvYk&feature=youtu.be

Video of my show. Exceptional weather this year, low 90s and not much humidity. I hand fired the middle of the show this year. It worked out well because I received some donations from the neighborhood. Overall pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm making the commitment to get some cobra equipment this fall so that I can do more choreography and have more positions. Big thanks to the Pyrotalk family for all the advice and support!

yep denfinley hit up COBRA for their black Friday sale they have every year, not sure if they are having this year cuz of the damn covid-19 crap but if thats mostly your best bet to get started out with them. once so you will be hooked. i promise. i do not own any cobra stuff my self but when i was living in new jersey one guy who i privaley sub contracted out with used cobra for cakes, openers, finales and any 6 and 8 8 inch shells along with any 4 inch salutes.

Big Worm
07-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Awesome Show! I like how you come out the gate, to get your attention!

Thank you. Im hoping to incorporate more choreography in the opener and body of the show, as well as gain better timing in my finale.

Big Worm
07-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the advice Kelli! I will definitely look out for that sale if i can wait that long. Lol

tmwjr
07-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Very nice. Well chosen and powerful product. Any idea what happened at 1:16? I'm not sure if it's the lens or something else. It looks like something maybe made a turn towards the camera. Maybe I'm just seeing it wrong.

FWGuy
07-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Incredibly well done show!!! Good timing, variety of colors, and mix of effects...bravo!!!

Big Worm
07-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Very nice. Well chosen and powerful product. Any idea what happened at 1:16? I'm not sure if it's the lens or something else. It looks like something maybe made a turn towards the camera. Maybe I'm just seeing it wrong.

Cake blew a part. Luckily there is plenty of distance where im at so no one was harmed.

Big Worm
07-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Incredibly well done show!!! Good timing, variety of colors, and mix of effects...bravo!!!

Thank you sir

BeerGuyEd
07-09-2020, 08:22 PM
Just got to watch the whole thing. It was a great show. I can’t believe you shoot a show that complex without a Cobra or similar system. Very impressive.

FWGuy
07-09-2020, 09:45 PM
You are welcome Big Worm. Question - what is the effect/product used at the 11:30 to 12:00 mark?

Big Worm
07-09-2020, 10:41 PM
You are welcome Big Worm. Question - what is the effect/product used at the 11:30 to 12:00 mark?

Just strobes. 60 sec red strobes and 30 sec yellow white and green

ClintC
07-09-2020, 10:58 PM
Great show! Loved it

N.E. Pyrotechnics
07-10-2020, 05:25 AM
What an awesome show! Solid product from start to finish. Excellent flow throughout the entire shoot! I loved the intensity, Very nice. Job well done!

Mattp
07-10-2020, 06:47 AM
awesome job... it was like a bunch of mini finales leading up to a spectacular one.!!!!.. a whole lot of really nice products in there ... looked like a ufo @1:16.. LOL...and what a great shoot site... i love big open properties... were your 1.4pro items from dominator???

Jay_
07-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Incredible show! Best of the best product, great pace, and that finale was ridiculous! I was blown away!

FWGuy
07-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Thanks Big Worm...again, fantastic job.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-11-2020, 12:05 AM
Wow! Way to go BW!! Very nice show. Loved the effects. Loved the timing. Loved the fact that you filled the sky high, medium, AND low. Sometimes at the same time! Very nice job.

When you get the Cobra you're REALLY going to be dangerous!! lol... Well done Sir!

Big Worm
07-11-2020, 08:13 AM
awesome job... it was like a bunch of mini finales leading up to a spectacular one.!!!!.. a whole lot of really nice products in there ... looked like a ufo @1:16.. LOL...and what a great shoot site... i love big open properties... were your 1.4pro items from dominator???

Anything 1.4 pro was from SO76. I didnt use much though only 4 30s gold brocade z fans, 2 silver whirls and a few strobes. All of the mine slices and zippers were from consumer cakes. I was really trying to stretch my budget this year.

Big Worm
07-11-2020, 08:14 AM
Thanks everyone!