PDA

View Full Version : New Poster from Oklahoma

clemenslee1
07-06-2020, 04:20 PM
Joined this forum because I enjoy backyard firework and setting up for the family and friends. Looking to improve my show

displayfireworks1
07-06-2020, 07:46 PM
We have more than a few fireworks enthusiast from Oklahoma floating around on the pyrotalk forums. Can you tell us at what level of experience with fireworks you are now. For example , lighting one at a time, using a fireworks firing system, what is your typical fireworks budget etc.

Jay_
07-06-2020, 08:46 PM
Howdy from up here in Perry! Hope you had a good 4th and looking forward to seeing you on the boards. Welcome!

If you are looking to share/learn pyro advise and experience you have come to the right place!

clemenslee1
07-06-2020, 11:17 PM
We have more than a few fireworks enthusiast from Oklahoma floating around on the pyrotalk forums. Can you tell us at what level of experience with fireworks you are now. For example , lighting one at a time, using a fireworks firing system, what is your typical fireworks budget etc.

Thanks for the add! I'm pretty much just a amature. I've done very small finale boards for family and friends. No experience with firing systems, all have been single fuse chain. Typically be budget is around 4-600.

clemenslee1
07-06-2020, 11:18 PM
Howdy from up here in Perry! Hope you had a good 4th and looking forward to seeing you on the boards. Welcome!

If you are looking to share/learn pyro advise and experience you have come to the right place!

Thank you! Look forward to learn more. I'm from Muskogee.