PDA

View Full Version : Independence Day 2020

FinnAmerican
07-05-2020, 10:58 AM
Last night, was the best Fourth of July that I've seen, yet.
More people were shooting than years previous. It was kinda like a warzone. I was loving it...Hell yeah!!!
I shot 200g cakes and shells (Excalibur, Nishiki Blast, ect..) and variety of firecrackers. All were surprisingly colorful and very loud for being consumer 1.4g. I still wonder how they can be approved for consumer use; when they break very loud reports.

For the most part everybody was shooting shells and cakes. Some appeared to be Display quality.

I even got a few cheers. The 85 year old guy across the street watched the whole night and cheered me on.
I had one Phantom Wolfpack Shell break pretty low. The effects came down and touched the ground on neighbors lawn. But, fortunately had no complaints about that, just cheers.

For Labor Day weekend I'll buy more 200g and try a few 500g.
It's official; I'am addictive to CAKE and SHELLS.
I was hand lighting them. But, plan to test my beginner's firing system for Labor Day.
QUESTION: How was your INDEPENDENCE DAY..?

Robbro097
07-05-2020, 11:42 AM
Mine was long and hot, i loved it lol. Right about dark i had neighbors come thru my woods to watch they said with so many people lighting fireworks they wanted to see what i was gonna do. I told em i was gonna do a 1 song pyromusical and directed them to the front with the rest the audience. After wards they were asking every1 if i worked for a display company they had no idea a backyard guy could do that. So id say the show went well. Consumer fireworks have become really nice by in large iv been really impressed with everything i come across.