PDA

View Full Version : I'm headed to Chicago

displayfireworks1
07-03-2020, 07:41 AM
Today July 3rd I'm headed to Chicago, Illinois this AM. I was invited back to the Chicago area to help put on the same display as last year with Patrick. A few year back Patrick started following my videos and now has his own magazine , Cobra , racks etc. If anyone is in the greater Chicago/Indiana area July 3rd I'll be visiting on of my advertisers selling displayfireworks1 products. Big Daddy K Fireworks in Highland Indiana, I am posting on Big Daddy Facebook when I am headed their way. hope to meet some people following my videos. On July 4th we will be shooting his display. I will follow some of it on my Facebook and of course I'll have video to post next week.
Here is last years displays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD4S0yHpc18
Big Daddy K Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/BDKsFireworks/

joewad
07-03-2020, 08:28 AM
Looking forward to seeing this event. Are you shooting mostly Lynch products again?

displayfireworks1
07-03-2020, 10:55 AM
I'll know more when I get there but I believe it is mostly Lynch Imports products and some 1.3 large Roman candles from a another distributor. I'm at the airport now waiting to go to Chicago I will not see what's in the magazine until July 4th but I do suspect the show will be very large

PyroGyro
07-03-2020, 12:36 PM
This was my favorite video of all time from you Dave.

RalphieJ
07-03-2020, 12:49 PM
I'll know more when I get there but I believe it is mostly Lynch Imports products and some 1.3 large Roman candles from a another distributor. I'm at the airport now waiting to go to Chicago I will not see what's in the magazine until July 4th but I do suspect the show will be very large

Hi Dave, what's the diameter of those 1.3 Roman Candles? The old master near me used to make 2"
multiple shot candles for his "quiet" shows near the hospital in town.

displayfireworks1
07-03-2020, 11:19 PM
I will see the Roman Candles in the AM July 4th. He picked them up at a 1.3 place other than Lynch Imports. They are 2 and 3 inch. I don't get too impressed with large 1.3 candles unless they are fired in multiples and angled