PDA

View Full Version : I am sad....

Bazerk
07-02-2020, 09:19 PM
So it?s been a while since I have posted in here. For those of you who know me know that this is my most favorite time of every year as it is many of yours. This year I am having to skip celebrating this holiday due to the damn covid shit. Typically I have between 100-150 people over to hang for the day and watch the show. So the closest thing I am able to do is post videos as if I am having my show like normal so I can relive the good times. As the days grow closer I would typically put up a video each day leading up to the 4th. Well today I am gracing you with my first ever stash video from 2017. Enjoy, hopefully you get a chuckle out of it.

https://youtu.be/DuQcmAX2jTE

displayfireworks1
07-03-2020, 07:26 AM
So many events with large groups of people have been cancelled, its a shame. I know in the past you have put on a nice display for your group, i'm sure they are disappointed also. The upside to all of this is, Consumer Fireworks sales have never been better. The little bit of feedback I'm getting is some retail locations are actually going to run out of product. Some have also dropped their discounts and still other have raised prices. For those that shopped early you made a good decision.
Not sure what you are July 4th Jimmy, just sit on the porch and enjoy the neighborhood show.

joewad
07-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Sorry dude, there's always around Labor Day. That's when I do mine. Cause even up here in not so scenic Indiana, around Labor Day, the nights are cooler, sun sets an hour earlier and usually less chance for rain. Sunsets times really got bad when the Governor a few years back put the state on eastern time zone. Having to wait until after 10pm for sunset when ya got the itch ain't no fun. I'm sure backyards up here will be opened up, Indiana' public gatherings is up to 200. Keep your hopes up, Labor weekend is not too far off. Lynch got a lot of their product in late this year and is still taking reservations. And I know how much you enjoy making that trip. Break out the "good stuff" man.

Bazerk
07-03-2020, 09:26 AM
Oh I got some Lynch product. They make the trip down here to Tampa about 3 hours north of me. I’ve got 3k worth of 1.4 sitting here staring me in the face as if it taunting me. That’s ok though, this has now become the opening stash for next year. I will double down on my order and go twice as big to make up for lost time. Next year will be the best one yet! Thanks for the words of encouragement guys!

PyroGyro
07-03-2020, 09:39 AM
Aren't you the dude that does a big production 3 position show with multicam and all that? I would do a show anyway. Maybe not as elaborate because of no crowds, but for me I had to scratch the itch. 3 weeks ago I shot a 1.4 show with the club I am in, so there were only about 30 people there, but I just wasn't going to sit on 40 cases of product for god knows how much longer. Originally the show was scheduled to shoot at a town event where they were expecting 2-3k people. In the end, though it wasn't advertised, word got around and we had about 60 random spectators who came around once they started hearing the booms. It was a great time and it was cool that it was low key.

joewad
07-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Lynch's Uncle Slam canisters really hit hard and break big this year like last year. Talked with a fellow pyro who likes to dissect things and said the stuffins were maxxed. Reminds me of those good ole days a few years back.

Bazerk
07-03-2020, 04:45 PM
I love the way you think brother. Yes, I am that dude. Here was my teaser from my favorite show of all time!
https://youtu.be/nPuCJFm-MQo

Zippster
07-06-2020, 03:49 PM
Sorry to hear that brother you always put on a hell of show and I look forward to your vids, I also was not able to put up a show due to moving from NY to FL. We didnt finish catching up via phone/text so whenever you get a chance, if you still have my number, call or text. Thanks bud.