PDA

View Full Version : 1.3 License question about Magazine

Srkush7
07-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Heyoo everybody,
I was looking into the details and specifics regarding the ATF license to be able to purchase larger shells come the holidays.. I came across the part where you would need a Magazine, with the right requirements to store them for safety.
I have two questions and would love any feedback!

1) I currently live in an Apartment, and I do have a downstairs garage that is separated completely from the living areas.. Is there specific regulations that my complex may have in place that prohibit, even somebody with the ATF license, from being able to store them there? As i know i cannot store them inside the apt.

2) if I was to shoot off the fireworks the same day of purchase, is the magazine needed Since i will not have anything to store? Or are there any loop holes as to get by that?

3)Just read up on a contingency letter. Can anybody give me a short rundown in your own words as to what this really is?

Sorry for all the questions. There's definitely a lot to it! Thank you very much!! :D

displayfireworks1
07-02-2020, 06:21 PM
We are going to type 67 paragraphs or you are going buy my ATF DVD application package. Which one you think I'm leaning towards?
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php