PDA

View Full Version : Igniter Match?

tonyr
06-28-2020, 07:06 PM
I stopped by quite a few fireworks stores this weekend and one of the tent sites had a box of igniters that looked similar to MJG initiators except they had orange wires. I noticed ebay sells what appears to be the same thing; sometimes calling it Igniter match or electric wire match. Because I ordered everything late this year I was stuck getting talons but after seeing these at this tent I am wondering what the lesser of 2 evils would be... the talons I already have (talons came from Cobra) or these generic looking initiators? Anybody have any suggestions?

Delloman
06-28-2020, 08:27 PM
They are E matchs technical ATF regulated but sold on eBay and other places if you see them get them i think they are better then talons you still have time to get MLG from cobra if ordered tonight

tonyr
06-28-2020, 10:28 PM

Ummm... This is why I didn't order from Cobra. Lead time was too long or too expensive. I will go back to that tent tomorrow and grab some and test them out. Funny thing is the lady working there had no idea what they were...

upNdown
06-28-2020, 10:43 PM
I've used the ebay orange ones from china. Never had one fail. But that's out of like 30 attempts, so, for what it's worth . . .