PDA

View Full Version : My Stash, made the right call!

ajmikola
06-27-2020, 08:16 PM
I have been torn on where to go for my fireworks this year. I have alot of money from my neighborhood and want to put on a great show. I narrowed it down to a wholesale distributor 1.5 hours away with killer prices (but no website and just sends you a list) but running out fast and red apple fireworks, a completely separate 1.5 hours away with a well organized website and I know exactly what i am getting. This morning I jumped in my wife's minivan with all seats put in the floor (much more room than my truck) and went on a whim to the wholesaler. When I got there it was like a feeding frenzy, everyone was grabbing what they could, the poor store could barely keep everything straight, I had to sit with my fireworks for 2 hours while the line slowly moved. I had 1600$ and my initial thought was to grab everything I could, add it up later and put back what I went over. Much to my surprise, the first go around I had a ton of fireworks and still had 400$ left. CRAZY. So I grabbed everything I could. I will let you all be the judge........

My concern now is how the hell am I going to organize this. Gonna be a fun week.
Cheers

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5075&stc=1

Berserker23
06-27-2020, 11:35 PM
Looks good looks like you got a good deal are you going to glue them down using liquid nails to a board and fuse them or are you doing them one by one

ajmikola
06-28-2020, 10:38 AM
Looks good looks like you got a good deal are you going to glue them down using liquid nails to a board and fuse them or are you doing them one by one

I will fusing them together on boards

Purplehaze
06-28-2020, 01:47 PM
Excellent stash !

derek81
07-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Looks like you might have visited my friend in S. Pittsburg TN

N.E. Pyrotechnics
07-02-2020, 07:34 AM
I see a couple of our favorites in there. Geronimo is a nice shot, and so is Over the Moon. Just Because is a very underrated cake imo. The three color mines are gorgeous. Huge visual impact! Nice stash. Have a great Fourth!

Rick_In_Tampa
07-03-2020, 08:18 AM
Very nice stash!! Have a safe and fun 4th!!

Theinkdon
07-05-2020, 07:23 AM
Looks like you might have visited my friend in S. Pittsburg TN
Agree with your assessment. You just can't go wrong there.